1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my two week notice from sideshow which means I'll have it in hand in 3 weeks!! At last the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Just got my two week notice from sideshow which means I'll have it in hand in 3 weeks!! At last the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Light at the end of the tunnel is right - got my notice too!:clap Hope Falcon isn't far behind!

Well done guys for getting the notice. Can I ask if you paid upfront or on a pay plan? Only reason I ask is my figures are on a pay plan. Cheers

Are they on flex pay? I have black panther on flex and got no notice too. I usually get it once I change the order to full pay instead.

Well done guys for getting the notice. Can I ask if you paid upfront or on a pay plan? Only reason I ask is my figures are on a pay plan. Cheers

One Bucky on pay plan; another on deposit. (I've read that if you use PayPal, PayPal takes the whole amount immediately tho) Only got one notice - e.g., pay plan Bucky final payment is due 2/25 UNLESS I change the plan to pay him off - which I will, because he'll ship sooner. (Tho not by much as SSC seems kind of slow, to me:slap, from payment to shipping. Compared to some other places. SSC credit card system seems to take forever to process anything.:( )

Finally some good news!!! Hope AE gets it soon after SS

Hope so too! My Falcon is with AE, tho guess no news on him (here) yet.....LOL re these favs of mine one of the few times I WANT to throw money at SSC etc.
"Take my money!!!! Just take it!!!! Now give them to mmmmmeeeeeee.....!!!!:lol:cool:

If you have your WS figure on a payment plan you wont get the notice because they have the payments set up so that the item ships the second you make the last payment. They only send the 2 week notices as an alert to say the full amount minus the NRD will be charged on this date and gives us two weeks heads up. Since you already know when your last payment is you don't need that update!

Couple of more Insta pics while waiting:impatient:

View attachment 320159

Probably the proto - I think....

View attachment 320160

Credit: Helong76 on Instagram...

View attachment 320161

Well, yeah. Basically:lol. Just like HT has me so whipped I'm happy the month is over because in theory am one month closer to having figs in hand that were teased a year ago. :cool:

Actually that top picture is not the proto. I ordered from Hong Kong and got mine two weeks ago. My IG is capes.and.rifles if you want to see more of the Winter Soldier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually that top picture is not the proto. I ordered from Hong Kong and got mine two weeks ago. My IG is capes.and.rifles if you want to see more of the Winter Soldier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx! Hope mine looks that good:clap! I do like looking at CW fig pics, partly to get ideas, and partly just makes me feel better. Suppose the CW delays aren't THAT big of a deal, but messes the budgeting up, shelf-planning, and feels like the CW figs just drag on and on and on, getting here:slap.

*****Edit:
D@m*.:clap Thanks for mentioning your Insta - gorgeous:love! Makes me want to work harder taking pics...

Cap_capes_and_rifles.jpg

WS_capes_and_rifles.jpg

I'm too new to know if it's always like that re delays w. HT. Guess it's a good thing I KNOW, eventually, I'll have the key CW figs. Because poor Crossbones never got made at all, far as I know. Also I know to start saving now for figs re BP and IW$$$

Attachments

• catalog.jpg
    catalog.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 185
Thanks! I may switch to SSC, as shipping is a bit cheaper, but not quite ready to eat an NRD yet lol.

Yeah, but BBTS has that nice box-in-box shipping. So everyone can't see what you order. Guess you can pay SSC for that - never tried. But don't like box contents stamped on shipper box. So far so good *shrug* but gotta remember to ask SSC.

Meanwhile, someone (kohtaroh0512) has a nice collection...
civilwar_hot_toys.jpg

and my own is like...

tumbleweed_cap.jpg

:lol

That last picture kind of reminds me of the final scene in Cast Away where Tom Hanks is standing in the middle of the dirt crossroads, deciding which way to go. :lol

Back