1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen, mind sharing how you pose this guy besides the standard museum poses?
Do you pose him along with supes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, mind sharing how you pose this guy besides the standard museum poses?
Do you pose him along with supes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Like this? :) The problem is that the leg articulation is severely limited.

3359_1200x800.jpg

Jesus, this guy gets more suit peeling than the regular Batman! Both his armpits were stuck together, his shoulder pads were stuck to his shoulders and in certain areas there's porous holes in his suit. It really feels like they just painted ontop of a fabric with his suit, it's definitely not the same as what they used with the regular Batman!

Jesus, this guy gets more suit peeling than the regular Batman! Both his armpits were stuck together, his shoulder pads were stuck to his shoulders and in certain areas there's porous holes in his suit. It really feels like they just painted ontop of a fabric with his suit, it's definitely not the same as what they used with the regular Batman!

I haven't moved or touched my figures till I placed them in the detolf and for these reasons I am very worried to. Hell I even put the air conditioner on to keep the room at about 70 degrees for them.

Spraying some protectant like ArmorAll should help.

Spraying some protectant like ArmorAll should help.

I don't like applying anything to them as I don't know how the chemical reaction will affect them down the line, luckily it hasn't peeled anything off drastically, but the suit fused together like crazy, now it looks a bit blurry and less defined in those spots - in one sense it doesn't really matter because I'm never going to see it but I'm the type of person it will constantly annoy just knowing it's there.

I really wish Hot Toys would do more product testing :(

I really hope it doesn't happen to mine, but every time I look at my BvS Batman figures, I just can't see how they're peeling for anyone else. Each time I check mine, I don't see the slightest sign of this happening. The suit doesn't feel sticky at all nor does it fuse together at any of the joints.

I really hope it doesn't happen to mine, but every time I look at my BvS Batman figures, I just can't see how they're peeling for anyone else. Each time I check mine, I don't see the slightest sign of this happening. The suit doesn't feel sticky at all nor does it fuse together at any of the joints.

No idea mate, I could understand it if I still lived in my last place which got hot as hell, in which case I only ever kept them in their boxes inside of a wardrobe which kept them extremely cool...

In my new place I have them out, which is on a ground floor away from direct sunlight and and it never gets hot... and this figure fused together like crazy - I'll take a picture tomorrow of one of the arms, I haven't unfused that one yet - but to be honest if the JL ones have this issue also... I'm probably going to stop collecting, I can't be bothered dealing with stress and hassle of injuries happening to these expensive as **** figures...

I don't like applying anything to them as I don't know how the chemical reaction will affect them down the line, luckily it hasn't peeled anything off drastically, but the suit fused together like crazy, now it looks a bit blurry and less defined in those spots - in one sense it doesn't really matter because I'm never going to see it but I'm the type of person it will constantly annoy just knowing it's there.

I really wish Hot Toys would do more product testing :(

Not sure about the long term, but I have actually sprayed armorall on my armored/knightmare/regular batman a few times already and no problem at all.

Props to the owner of this stunning piece.
It is the best custom armored batman I have seen so far.

TB2ttB6XA7OyuJjSsplXXXqdpXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB2qHV7XBEOyuJjy0FdXXbzApXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB2DTWdXeUkyKJjSsphXXbdaVXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB20AmuXfkmyKJjSZFmXXX1EFXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg
TB2fp06XqZPyuJjy1zcXXXp1FXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg

I actually prefer that custom to the SDCC exclusive. The likeness is better IMO and the gritted teeth expression is more fitting for that scene in the movie. The Hot Toys head sculpt is a little too generic of an expression and has more of a passing resemblance of Affleck.

Same here. Maybe it's about temperature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Maybe it's about temperature?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and humidity. I moved my detolf in the upstairs of my house and I own a cape with no basement. It gets hot up there in the summer but I keep the AC on to keep it at 70. Not buying another house without a basement as I'd really love to make a man cave and put the detolf down there as well.

Back