1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This version is truly awesome with a shelf presence that few figures have....I love this and even though I have the BD version on PO this will be a keeper

Is it???? For me, it's just because I got this guy 2 weeks back.. finally decided to unbox him and get some pics....:)
I got my regular armored when HT announced they are doing a BD.. LOL.. i am damn late...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got mine about three weeks ago, so you aren't alone :)

I guess you didn't see the Disneyana section where there was an explosion of people taking pictures of their DX06 Jack Sparrows after the announcement of the DX15 Jack Sparrow.

Ahh... Ok... Dx06 was just there and ppl forgot about it...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Same here.

7a47aaf143bc28b746a2f0f8d83522a6.jpg

But it's definitely my favorite one out of the 3 total exclusives that Hot Toys recently announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a custome mouthplate.. :D hehehe

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Did anyone ever make a custom mouth plate for this figure with this grinning expression?

maxresdefault.jpg

The "Well. Here I am" pose would actually be my ideal pose for him

I love how much of a beast this guy is, especially when in line with his predecessors!

QamTfCb.jpg

Wait... So how does he compare height wise to the regular BvS Batman? Is that Batman a lot taller than the previous too, or is it just the "armor" that makes him taller. ("Armor" is in quotes, because like Iron Man in the MCU, the degree armor can can make someone taller is really exaggerated in these movies)

I don't own the regular BvS Batman, but I think I remember hearing he was roughly the same size as Cavill Supes - which is taller than the usual 1/6 scale figures.

Wait... So how does he compare height wise to the regular BvS Batman? Is that Batman a lot taller than the previous too, or is it just the "armor" that makes him taller. ("Armor" is in quotes, because like Iron Man in the MCU, the degree armor can can make someone taller is really exaggerated in these movies)

From what I've read, Armored Batman is just slightly taller than the regular version.... Realistic to how much taller he would be in armored boots.

From what I've read, Armored Batman is just slightly taller than the regular version.... Realistic to how much taller he would be in armored boots.

Batman JL Tactical suit from specifics is 33 cm height without armored boots...

Back