1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not many poses you can put this figure in, due to the limited articulation from the armored suit. He looks great in poses similar to what you have him in in your picture.

I wonder if there's a chance for a battle damaged version of this figure or if that window has closed given the film is over a year old. Never picked up this release but I'd be tempted by a battle damaged version.

I'd say that window is fast closing. If you don't see anything say, SDCC, I would be inclined to say that ship has probably sailed and the special edition figure from the BvS line was the BC Armored Bats.

Yeah not sure why they made the black chrome version really. I'd have much rather gotten the battle damaged suit. If it doesn't happen it's not the end of the world or anything but it'd be cool.

Nice pics

Anyone here po the spear from timewalker? Put my order in in late march and still on po. Didn't see any expected ship dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Father's Day gift from my wife and daughter. I'm a lucky man, for many reasons :)

WP_20170615_17_39_51_Rich.jpg

WP_20170620_13_43_15_Rich (2).jpg

WP_20170620_13_47_17_Rich.jpg

Thanks, guys. Well, I was in charge of getting both. I didn't want my wife to pay too much, so I searched and searched for a deal, lol.

I'm a lucky man.... they're both wonderful people.

Thanks, guys. Well, I was in charge of getting both. I didn't want my wife to pay too much, so I searched and searched for a deal, lol.

I'm a lucky man.... they're both wonderful people.

Lucky you.
I was hunting for 1 too for myself (no one is paying for mine...)
My cousin came across a retailer that still has 1 set MISB....
So, requested him to help grab it, based on latest conversion rate, it should be around USD280

Now wait for 2 weeks for my cousin to bring it over to me...

Back