1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually prefer the original two mouth plates rather than a closed one,not sure why, maybe the lack of stuble? personal preference I guess

I actually prefer the original two mouth plates rather than a closed one,not sure why, maybe the lack of stuble? personal preference I guess

I'd love to see a smirking faceplate made for this, like your signature.

Would buy in a heartbeat.

I also got an email and looks like you can still grab one. I was tempted to pick up a second one.
Yeah, if you do a search for the original store page, it's available for sale again. Says "Act fast, almost sold out."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If we actually get a battle damaged version of this I'll consider it if the price is decent. Don't have the regular version but was almost tempted after seeing it come back in stock.

That would really suck if that were the case, considering Hot Toys is going back to con pickup only for exclusives this year.

I'd probably be in the minority, but I'd actually still just prefer the regular Armored Batman over the BD one based on how my display is. He's one where I'd prefer showcasing the armor how it's supposed to look like in its entirety in its natural state, as opposed to BD to conform to one specific scene. The only scene I'm recreating from the film is the Trinity pose, so Armored Bats is sort of his own display. That being the case, I'd prefer showing it in full armor how it's intended to look, as mentioned. Plus, it leaves open the possibility of pairing it with a Bat-Signal.

Once I know it's exclusive and pick up only I get angry and must have it. Even though I have both versions already. Sick I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think with the first exclusive (Iron Man Shades armor) there was a limited window where it could be ordered online. Really hate that they're doing the exclusives that way this year if they're all going to be that way. Basically just puts more figures in the hands of scalpers and collectors who want them at their mercy.

Back