1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking for a single grenade from the launcher, if anyone wants to sell one, or trade with me, send me a PM. I have mostly Terminator loose parts.

Kit Spear....

16122995_375886582786605_3875061236961902592_n.jpg

Speaking of faceplate^ I just got mine today and it is really well done. It's a bit darker than some of the other examples i have seen here, (granted i haven't taken any pics of it in bright light..) and even has some stubble. It matches the HT plates well. Very satisfied!

My Waitlist Converted!!! Funny cause I just bought this at my local comic shop last week.

I jumped on sometime in November.

Last edited:
got this figure out again to have a look at it properly since christmas- it has great presence and a simple pose of him looking up with a grounded stance looks great. However, that presence is just taken away for me by the fact it looks like a toy a bit too much. Like I said it looks great, and has fantastic presence, but because of the armour not being diecast it just doesn't quite look right...

Mauybe it's because I'm used to armoured figures like my Iron Men being diecast that it looks slightly obvious, just wish they had done a version with it even if it was more pricey, it's by only problem with it, well it's not a problem, I just think that's what could have taken it to the next level

got this figure out again to have a look at it properly since christmas- it has great presence and a simple pose of him looking up with a grounded stance looks great. However, that presence is just taken away for me by the fact it looks like a toy a bit too much. Like I said it looks great, and has fantastic presence, but because of the armour not being diecast it just doesn't quite look right...

Mauybe it's because I'm used to armoured figures like my Iron Men being diecast that it looks slightly obvious, just wish they had done a version with it even if it was more pricey, it's by only problem with it, well it's not a problem, I just think that's what could have taken it to the next level

A diecast version is the only way I'd ever consider buying another armoured Batman. Battle damaged doesn't really appeal to but diecast would be awesome. I'd rather they focus on the movies that are coming first though and maybe revisit this again later.

Can someone tell me about the two spears that were floating around? OSK is out...toys era was expensive

Anything I should know ? Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me about the two spears that were floating around? OSK is out...toys era was expensive

Anything I should know ? Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
OSK carried the Toys Era one for around $30-$40?

The expensive one by Tony Mei, maybe you can ask him directly. I think it's around $100+.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just got my Black Chrome Armored Batman today. Although I think this figure looks phenomenal, the strap on my figure arrived snapped. The very thin plastic piece that holds the end of the strap to the buckle snapped off on one side.

Got the new faceplate from OSK, but yeah, they really need to do a smirking plate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just got my Black Chrome Armored Batman today. Although I think this figure looks phenomenal, the strap on my figure arrived snapped. The very thin plastic piece that holds the end of the strap to the buckle snapped off on one side.

Seen lots of others have this problem so I'm sure someone will be able to help you out soon enough. I've avoided this issue but been tempted to remove the strap anyway, find it always gets in the way and serves little purpose outside of screen accuracy.

Back