1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with your nitpicks there based on pics I've seen. Looks really good lit up in that top pic though :clap

Mine is still in the post from Hong Kong, should get here in a few days. Hopefully it looks as good with the BC version as your regular.

Thanks! :clap

I'm more than certain it will, no need to worry. One little thing I do like though is how the tarnished silver/metal parts on the staff closely match the color of the suit of the regular version.

As I anxiously await the arrival of the regular edition of Batman (yes, the wait list can work!), I'm still enjoying this armored version...

What a line! It's been great so far....hoping Batman looks as good when he shows up next week,,,,

IMG_1285.jpgIMG_1286.jpgIMG_1288.jpg

Finally took the plunge this morning and ordered the regular Armored Batman from WBshop.

I got free shipping and a $5 coupon for signing up for their newsletter.
I tried a ton of other codes online but none applied (other than the newsletter coupon). I was going to wait for Black Friday but was concerned it would sell out.
Sure enough I checked later in the morning and it is now out of stock. I have my fingers crossed they won't cancel my order that I have paid for.

I have the spear on the way to me but what pushed me over the edge was the neutral mouth plate from OSK that I also ordered this morning.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720161024024735.jpg

Just picked one up from Popcultcha. I had to pull the trigger, couldn't stop myself after seeing everyone's look so good.

Just watched bvs again , got to say I can't understand why they didn't like it. To me it's the best summer movie. And I'm glad I got armored Batman on the way, I doubt we will get this again

Just bought mine from Monkey Depot for relatively reasonable cost....

Congrats. As i wrote above, i in the end end up ordering this on australian Popcultcha for a, well, higher price, but it still beats the secondary market.

Is it sold out at popcultha? Man, I'm still waiting for Sideshow to reply to my defective head replacement, missed them due to the holiday. If they can't get me a replacement due to the figure being on waitlist, I would've returned it and bought it from popcultcha with the sale.

Is it sold out at popcultha? Man, I'm still waiting for Sideshow to reply to my defective head replacement, missed them due to the holiday. If they can't get me a replacement due to the figure being on waitlist, I would've returned it and bought it from popcultcha with the sale.

Still in stock.

Back