1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fast, looks like my Onesixthkit spear is down the street at the post office, hopefully its here tomorrow and wont be delayed by thanks giving

That was fast, looks like my Onesixthkit spear is down the street at the post office, hopefully its here tomorrow and wont be delayed by thanks giving

Looking forward to seeing pics. Should have mine sometime this week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I actually bought one on eBay and for regular price.
He's got pictures and the figure still has his plastic wrappings all over the figure.
He opened it up just for inspection and selling the figure.

I couldn't make up my mind when bbts still had a few in stock. And as usual, when I made up my mind, it was sold out.

same thing happened to me. Luckily, Cotswold had one left and they were doing a promotion for free shipping so I pounced

161121030115326390.jpg

What happened to Armored Bats's bandolier?

I wish the bandolier was removable.
Just like with optibotimus review of the BC without the bandolier, I agree with him that it looks better without it.

Just like with optibotimus review of the BC without the bandolier, I agree with him that it looks better without it.

Is it glued on? Mine's coming in sometime this week. I'm actually liking the look, LOL!

Are you talking about the bandolier on the BC one? The bandolier on the regular one is adjustable and can be removed.

Are you talking about the bandolier on the BC one? The bandolier on the regular one is adjustable and can be removed.

Shouldnt the bandolier be the same for both BC and regular?
On the Optobotimus BC version review, he talked about accidentally breaking the bandolier which was being held in place by a thin wire.
He even showed how it was connected, which doesnt look like it can be removed without breaking that thin wire.
Are you sure it can be removed and put back on without breaking?

Last edited:
I don't know about removal, but some freaks were able to loosen and re position the bandolier. It's somewhere in this thread.

Yeah, you can loosen it up a bit and reposition.
Had to do that on mine cause belt was way off.

But I wish you can take the bandolier completely off without breaking it.

They're removable. I removed mines before I sold the guy. After putting it back on of course.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shouldnt the bandolier be the same for both BC and regular?
On the Optobotimus BC version review, he talked about accidentally breaking the bandolier which was being held in place by a thin wire.
He even showed how it was connected, which doesnt look like it can be removed without breaking that thin wire.
Are you sure it can be removed and put back on without breaking?

That's what I would think.

I believe it can be removed, at least on the regular one. When you adjust it to make it longer, it appears that it can be pulled entirely out of the loop. I didn't try though, so I'm not certain. I've heard of people breaking theirs, but when adjusting mine to make it longer, I never once got the impression that it felt flimsy.

That's what I would think.

I believe it can be removed, at least on the regular one. When you adjust it to make it longer, it appears that it can be pulled entirely out of the loop. I didn't try though, so I'm not certain. I've heard of people breaking theirs, but when adjusting mine to make it longer, I never once got the impression that it felt flimsy.

I didn't really mess much with my BC except to reposition it. The length seemed right.
I'll mess more when I get the regular and see if I can take it off.

Got mine! Shocked at the size of this it's a total beast! The details in the Armor are insane! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back