1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you order from Bbts, since its in stock, do they ship it right away or is there a wait.
I've never ordered a figure there before.

I ordered a second BvS Supes figure from them in August on a Friday. The figure was in stock and it shipped out Monday after the weekend, and I chose standard UPS ground shipping.

Does anybody know if there will be an import charge on the spear from OneSixthKit to the UK? Really want one to go along with Armoured Batman.

I've ordered from Kit many times and never had a problem. Value is always marked down so no chance of being stung by import fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, sold out at BBTS.

Ok, ordered a regular. Only way to completely make up my mind is to see both in hand.
It's stressing me out more than enjoying the figure not being completely sure which one I should have bought. Lol.

Last edited:
Dang, sold out at BBTS.

Ok, ordered a regular. Only way to completely make up my mind is to see both in hand.
It's stressing me out more than enjoying the figure not being completely sure which one I should have bought. Lol.

got one via monkeydepot?

got one via monkeydepot?

No, I actually bought one on eBay and for regular price.
He's got pictures and the figure still has his plastic wrappings all over the figure.
He opened it up just for inspection and selling the figure.

I couldn't make up my mind when bbts still had a few in stock. And as usual, when I made up my mind, it was sold out.

I was about to get mine aaand he was sold out in time i decided to get him in local eshop. What a shame. Now i find one in EU e-shop, but the price is high. And i don't know if he is that good to pay about $350 for him (yeah, that much, but directly from SSC to Europe it's just a bit less).

I was about to get mine aaand he was sold out in time i decided to get him in local eshop. What a shame. Now i find one in EU e-shop, but the price is high. And i don't know if he is that good to pay about $350 for him (yeah, that much, but directly from SSC to Europe it's just a bit less).

Same happened to me! I was set to order today and sold out! Can't find it any where now!

still at monkeydepot i think.

the suit was already all scuffed and scratched before fight with supes went down yeah? so this suit was used by bats before i suppose at some point or it was made using old damaged batmobile parts. :p

was odd how they showed him training before that supes fight to me, no amount of weight lifting is gonna help against supes, would have been cooler if we saw him tinkering with suit or tapping into Gotham power to boost it like in DKR comic.

7083282d473771b8cda42cafcccc4815.jpg

Both in my detolf.

:lecture Wasn't sure being the same figure they'd look good so close together but that pic proves me wrong. Awesome display!

Back