1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those that own the Regular armored batman, how does he look in a detolf with LED lights?
I've seen some youtube videos where it looks incredible. Looks metallic.
I've also seen some videos where the color looks too light, and not as great.

This is from when I first got him about a month and a half ago. I've since made adjustments to him, namely the bandolier.

image.jpg

To those that own the Regular armored batman, how does he look in a detolf with LED lights?
I've seen some youtube videos where it looks incredible. Looks metallic.
I've also seen some videos where the color looks too light, and not as great.

e3fc85623dda2a024958f5d9f07799d3.jpg

Looks pretty awesome to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Detolf, just daylight plus LED and it has a nice metallic sheen.

IMG_4041_zpsghfpyed6.jpg

IMG_4027_zpsydbimoi7.jpg

Looks good man. I think one of the reasons I like the regular is the depth of the paintjob.
Has these variations to mimic metal.
The BC is solid black.
But, then again, much like a car, it looks good in black.

I'm gonna contemplate on it this weekend and make up my mind.
Its funny, after looking at several videos, at first I had made up my mind that I'll return the BC.
But then, I look at it inside the detolf, and part of me is saying, Are you crazy?
I think this is the hardest decision I had to make regarding a figure! :ohbfrank:

To those who have both, you guys are bastards! lol. jk. :lol

Can anyone please point me in the direction of all the mods that are available on this?

Mine should be coming in next week.

Thanks in advance!

If you order from Bbts, since its in stock, do they ship it right away or is there a wait.
I've never ordered a figure there before.

If you order from Bbts, since its in stock, do they ship it right away or is there a wait.
I've never ordered a figure there before.

Depend on the shipping option you selected. I chose the cheapest one, took them three days to ship out from their warehouse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back