1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit Chen is a woman.

I always thought that too, then I saw on facebook

Capture.JPG

so I just wrote what I saw from Facebook.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where you are from but Chen is a pretty common last name at Hong Kong..

You're on a roll of being a very rude, disrespectful person..

you called him a woman, is that not disrespectful?

and yes im aware Chen is a very common last name, and finding humor in a name like Kit chen (kitchen) is the equivilant of Hugh Mungus being funny, its not rude or disrespectful, its just funny

you called him a woman, is that not disrespectful?

and yes im aware Chen is a very common last name, and finding humor in a name like Kit chen (kitchen) is the equivilant of Hugh Mungus being funny, its not rude or disrespectful, its just funny

Hmm.. I wouldn't say disrespectful, just misunderstanding from my part.

Someone corrected me before that Kit was a woman. All of my email queries to OSK led me to believe that is true.

However, looking at their "About Me" page, they're a husband/wife team, Kit and Jun. :lecture

My misinformed mistake. :slap

Kit – The founder of OneSixthKit, handling sourcing, development and customer service, Kit listen what you wanted and get you what you needed.

Jun – Wife of Kit, Jun handle logistic and inspection, she check and take care of every product and she ship to you everyday unless the post office is down!

Also, it would depend on your motivation to find jest in someone's name. Some people are blatantly making fun while others find fun.
I don't think either are ideal considering that for the first point, its rude, and for the second point, I'm not 12.

Does anyone know what the red/pink bits are on the 'kryptonite', was the movie prop the same?
608cffc31ce9856c8b2689b146ee08bd.jpg
9800a96b2d8f7025626e207ef292acd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To those that own the Regular armored batman, how does he look in a detolf with LED lights?
I've seen some youtube videos where it looks incredible. Looks metallic.
I've also seen some videos where the color looks too light, and not as great.

Does anyone know what the red/pink bits are on the 'kryptonite', was the movie prop the same?
608cffc31ce9856c8b2689b146ee08bd.jpg
9800a96b2d8f7025626e207ef292acd2.jpg

Movie prop on display at WB Studios didn't have those red/pink bits. Also the other end is a lot more pointed/sharper

674381b58cd98e42e6d117a8ac382bbe.jpg
b9a18e1894e8fee47cc183539b6585dc.jpg

Back