1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TS15-Hot-Toys-Batman-v-Superman-003.jpg

What are the chances they still release it? I'd love that Bat signal beside my BC Batman...if the damn thing ever reaches these shores :impatient:

I hope they release both the signal and Batmobile. Unfortunately I don't have room for either, but it'd be cool to see them release all things BvS that they've shown this far. Usually for accompanying accessories and vehicles, I'd presume how well the figures sell would be how they'd measure wether or not to produce them. Sales for these figures are phenomenal, so I have no idea why they wouldn't make the signal and Batmobile.

I'm on the fence as to which version to get. i''m leaning towards the regular since the chrome is looking too plastic looking with the white edges and not as metallic as the promo pics or say a gold Stormtrooper.

The regular is getting harder to find and I need to decide soon before my SS order for the chrome goes in this Tuesday. I'd hate to lose the NRD but I'd rather be happy with my buy then be thinking that I should have. Which version do you all favor if you can get only one?

Just buy both versions. Why limit yourself to one? If money is the issue, just wait until the black chrome version sells out and sell (probably for a profit) whichever one you like least. If space is the issue, keep one boxed up and just swap them out whenever you feel like changing up your display.

Last edited:
Does anybody know where to buy that custom neutral mouth plate that was posted here a while ago?

Thanks in advance?

Is the mouth plate accurate? To my eyes it looks smaller than the movie or other face plates

I tend to agree and their photo in the cowl is particularly unhelpful.
I'm not ordering this before I see more.

It's not too bad. When you compare it in relation to pictures of the standard mouth plates taken at a similar angle, it's actually not that small...
tumblr_odglome18M1uqx64ro8_1280.jpg

161109092214420555.jpg

Back