1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's saying he doesn't like seeing it at the beginning of a video, not that he doesn't like seeing it at all.
I haven't watched the video but it would be weird for the like/share/comment to be mentioned at the beginning instead of the end, if they got to the end of the video, they likely enjoyed it

I put them up in the beginning cause analytic research shows that most videos, especially toy reviews....viewers usually don't make it to the end. Once they get the information they need, they tend to move on. Even with my videos have a 60-70% retention, which is great...I just started putting my info at the veining. Also cause I'm sponsored now I just keep it all grouped together at the beginning. But if you do watch I hope you enjoy.

Just got the figure today...grey is darker in person than I expected from many of the pics. I was on the fence between this one and the Black Chrome, but I am really happy with the decision to go with this. The weathering is great. I actually like the gritted teeth faceplate quite a bit. Wish they included a neutral face.

Only other observation is the limited articulation. No mobility in the torso, and afraid to work the legs or arms too much due to the undersuit. To many other figs with issues to worry about leaving this suit in any kind of dynamic pose. End result is similar to the pics above. Rigid looking figure with head turned looking up or down, and quite angry. Even with that, it's a great figure.

I put them up in the beginning cause analytic research shows that most videos, especially toy reviews....viewers usually don't make it to the end. Once they get the information they need, they tend to move on. Even with my videos have a 60-70% retention, which is great...I just started putting my info at the veining. Also cause I'm sponsored now I just keep it all grouped together at the beginning. But if you do watch I hope you enjoy.

Yeah, I get you, doesn't personally bother me

Was there a first batch sent out from US dealers?

Did any body have this guy on flex pay?

I bought mine from AlterEgoComics.com , my friend who purchased his from SS received it the following week about a month ago, another friend I have who is doing flex pay hasn't received his yet (not finished payments)

Finally made some shelf space for my BvS collection, can't wait for regular Bats and WW.

Attachments

• DSC_0069.JPG
    DSC_0069.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    264.6 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_0056.JPG
    DSC_0056.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 205
Really digging all the pics in here...glad to see folks appreciating this awesome figure.

One of the things I'm enjoying about the almost gunmetal finish is how intense it can look under dramatic lighting conditions...pretty cool...

Keep the pics coming!

Finally made some shelf space for my BvS collection, can't wait for regular Bats and WW.

Loving those pics! My one issue with my detolfs is the shelves not being high enough to have supes flying. Does the waist grabber damage his suit at all? I'm reluctant to use it on mine after the MOS stand would peel part of his suit away if I left it for any length of time.

Loving those pics! My one issue with my detolfs is the shelves not being high enough to have supes flying. Does the waist grabber damage his suit at all? I'm reluctant to use it on mine after the MOS stand would peel part of his suit away if I left it for any length of time.

I personally wouldn't risk it. I used the c-clamp that came with Supes on Armored Batman and the crotch grabber that came with Armored Bats on Supes.

I personally wouldn't risk it. I used the c-clamp that came with Supes on Armored Batman and the crotch grabber that came with Armored Bats on Supes.

Thanks, that's what I feared. Hot Toys need to fix this before JL Supes. He seems to stand well without support so I just have him standing on the base of the stand for now.

Back