1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the light up speak but Im going to rap the part that touchea the hand in something I don't want any thing to rub off

Never bought a custom accessory

Also I spoke to someone on sideshow two days ago she said it be available for flex pay and ready to ship that day

I don't know how to post screenshots...

I wonder when in October that light up spear from OSK is going to start shipping out. I haven't looked recently, but I recall it saying the last date to place a PO was September 18th and that it would start shipping in October. Didn't give an exact day though.

I ordered that spear after the 18th and I didn't get an email saying that it wasn't available. And they took my money out of my account so I'm guessing I did get it. I hope it ships out sometime at the end of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the same on their site.....nothing change. Hopefully we get this soon. there was some pics a while back armored bat and the spear. Looking freaking amazing. Can't imagine posing armored bat without the spear. :lol

I ordered that spear after the 18th and I didn't get an email saying that it wasn't available. And they took my money out of my account so I'm guessing I did get it. I hope it ships out sometime at the end of October.

What I'm interested to see is where the battery compartment is going to be on it, without sacrificing the shape of the spear.

What I'm interested to see is where the battery compartment is going to be on it, without sacrificing the shape of the spear.

Yuuup. same here. Guessing battery compartment might be in the fat part of the spear just below the kryptonite? Don't see where else it can go? Yeah....i'm interested to see how this works.

Yuuup. same here. Guessing battery compartment might be in the fat part of the spear just below the kryptonite? Don't see where else it can go? Yeah....i'm interested to see how this works.

That would my guess as well. I'm guessing it probably would only require one battery.

Forbidden planet NYC has this guy on display. Where in the name of all that is good is mine?

The battery might be similar to a fellow Sideshowfreaks member named Triton who sells these 1/6 lightsabers.
I bought a couple of these for Luke and custom Starkiller.
The battery is that small thing on the right.

View attachment 136874

This is how it looks like after it's lit.

View attachment 136875

Last edited:
The battery might be similar to a fellow Sideshowfreaks member named Triton who sells these 1/6 lightsabers.
I bought a couple of these for Luke and custom Starkiller.
The battery is that small thing on the right.

View attachment 136874

This is how it looks like after it's lit.

View attachment 136875

Ah, very interesting. Thanks for posting that example. :duff

When they make it in die cast, I'll buy it

That would weigh a ton. He's already pretty hefty as is.

Pity that it doesn't come with the two iconic mouth pieces as seen on film.. The closed mouth when he looks up at the batsignal... And the open teeth mouth while he was panting heavily after being pushed by superman. The open mouth done by ht shows bigger mouth - more for fighting poses...

The paint on armor is fantastic, but if some pcs of the armor are diecast it wil add weight and overall feel of the figure...

Hope ht wil fix the issues by releasing a bd version, in diecast (at least 50% of the armour - some armor parts can be plastic), two mouthpcs (which can b used on the first version), a broken cowl showing part of ben affleck face, and a lightup spear.....

But bvs movie has long passed, the possibility of a bd version is getting more unlikely...

Got him in, absolutely love him. It was late so I didn't bother to put in the batteries but right out of the box I thought it was phenomenal

IMG_7009.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_7001.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6998.jpg

Went a bit nuts this week and got this and Knightmare Batman. Zero regrets. Buying Armored Batman from my local shop also allowed me to preorder a Deadpool for MSRP so win-win-win!

Back