1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this on flex & still got two payments. If I pay it in full, would sideshow ship it right away? Ss usually asks if you want to pay it in full now to get it shipped but haven't gotten any notification.

Sweet guys, thanks a lot. I'll do the fish tank filter tube trick to get rid of the rattle and I do like the smaller stands as well.

The clear aquarium tubing gets a little rigid with age so if I ever re-do the shelves I may try a more rubber-like tubing; in any event, the technique eliminates the rattle. Coco bases are well made, reasonably priced, and he's great to work with; if you want to go smaller than 4.5" I'm sure he'd work with you as long as you purchase what you order. If I order this figure, which I probably will, the base will be the first thing to go before its displayed in my case...it's massive and looks bigger than the Superman base.

The clear aquarium tubing gets a little rigid with age so if I ever re-do the shelves I may try a more rubber-like tubing; in any event, the technique eliminates the rattle. Coco bases are well made, reasonably priced, and he's great to work with; if you want to go smaller than 4.5" I'm sure he'd work with you as long as you purchase what you order. If I order this figure, which I probably will, the base will be the first thing to go before its displayed in my case...it's massive and looks bigger than the Superman base.

I'm trying to determine if the 5" base would work for this figure. I'm going to measure in a bit.

Cool. I found the HT Star Wars bases were overkill for many of the figures in museum poses, the round bases allows you to bring them closer together. Good luck...let me know what base you think would work with this figure.

Cool. I found the HT Star Wars bases were overkill for many of the figures in museum poses, the round bases allows you to bring them closer together. Good luck...let me know what base you think would work with this figure.

Took a measure, a 5" base should be fine and quite honestly you wont really be able to make too many dynamic poses with this one which is expected. I'm going to invest in these stands.

Took a measure, a 5" base should be fine and quite honestly you wont really be able to make too many dynamic poses with this one which is expected. I'm going to invest in these stands.

Be sure to tell him I sent ya...maybe I'll get a finders fee! :wink1:

...just kidding.

I have this on flex & still got two payments. If I pay it in full, would sideshow ship it right away? Ss usually asks if you want to pay it in full now to get it shipped but haven't gotten any notification.

Yes. They will charge the card on file and ship it. If you do it early enough it is usually the same day.

SSC hasn't received their shipment(s) for this figure yet, so they're not going to ship you anything right now. If you select right now to pay the remainder of your balance, what SSC will do is charge your full remaining balance once they receive the figure, then summarily ship it to you. They can't charge you for something in full that they don't have (yet).

Edit: Whoops, my mistake. I thought this was the regular Bats thread. In that case, yes. If you pay off your remaining balance, SSC will ship this to you after your payment processes.

Another shot here...

20160915_134428.jpg

The more I look at this figure, the more I like it. ..looks great.

Few more pics I took. You guys seem to like pics. I can't figure out why the hell they load up sideways. They're all the right way up on my phone.

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

They should have given this the grinning smirk mouth option . It's the best look of him in the movie . Another strike against this . I'm so close to getting this guy but I can't push the button YET .

Oh, that's awesome. I preordered the spear from OSK when I first heard about it last week, but it didn't mention the light up function. Just checked my order and the OSK site and it has been updated with the light up info. Sweet!

Yeah, I wanted to PO it right away myself, but the site said that additional pictures were going to be added, so I wanted to wait to see what the rest of it looked like. It looks really good. I'm sure that other custom ones made by freaks on here are probably more detailed, but they are pricey; they undoubtedly worked very hard on it, but in the end, still a bit too pricey for a mere accessory to me. $37 to me sounds much better, the detail is passable and the light up spear tip on it is pretty nifty. It'll go hand in hand with the light up Kryptonite that came with Supes and get the job done as far as having the spear represented.

They should have given this the grinning smirk mouth option . It's the best look of him in the movie . Another strike against this . I'm so close to getting this guy but I can't push the button YET .

Exactly! I just dont know which one to go for. I have this and the knightmare batman on preorder. Just need to know which to cancel lol

Back