1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering
Which of the two kryptonite spear will you guys get?
From the pictures available, I am leaning towards the light up one though i don't see how it can house any power source to light it up
Also, are the sculpts for the blade different or are they the same?

Light up one for me.

Glow in the dark only illuminates in the dark; light up one illuminates in light or dark. Although realistically, I'm not going to have it lit up a lot anyway, so it doesn't really matter. It's nice to have the option though. I have the EX light up Krptonite rock that came with Supes, so it'll be cool to have both Kryptonite pieces have a light up function.

I'm also curious though where the battery compartment on this will be located.

I'm holding out for a BD version that should have the spear. I think they'll make it.

I personally generally like cleaner versions of figures, so I don't think I'd have an interest in a BD Armored Batman, especially just for the spear. If custom spears are currently being made, then I'll just settle with that as my spear. It doesn't have to be made by HT.

I personally generally like cleaner versions of figures, so I don't think I'd have an interest in a BD Armored Batman, especially just for the spear. If custom spears are currently being made, then I'll just settle with that as my spear. It doesn't have to be made by HT.

I normally wouldn't but the avid BVS and DC fan I am I just can't resist I want to collect them all. Movie accurate that is.

IMG_0356.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0355.JPG

I'm curious about the scratches/weathering. Is this supposed to be from after he scuffles with Superman, or is the implication that the suit has been used before?

It's scratched/weathered before the fighting starts. I've always thought the implication was that Alfred was drunk when he made the suit.

The armored suit was meant to have a little history to it. In the Batman v Superman Tech Manual Snyder talks about the "Why?" of the suit, and said it could have been built to deal with riots in the past. So, it wasn't specifically built for fighting Superman.

Everyone's pics looks great! My optimism about Sideshow deliveries to Australia was misplaced ... still haven't even got a 'will ship in two weeks' for this one yet! Unless April 2nd was not an early enough pre-order ...

I will just continue to cry a single, manly, Batman-ish tear each time I check this thread and admire everyone's photos.

That's weird. Mine shipped a week ago today (got it Monday) and I only order a week before that.

I'm printing parts to build the same scene hot toys did at the events this was at, to replicate the rooftop scene. Excluding the bat signal. If there's any interest I could sell a raw kit or a finished version if anyone's interested. Printing the roof vents right now. When done I can post pics.

No obvious flaws on mine. Very happy with this figure. That photo on the product page of him holding the rifle in both hands... nay. That's either CGI or there's a rubber band somewhere behind the scenes. Doesn't matter, I've got the spear PO'd and that's how he'll be displayed.

G7-1110502.jpg

G7-1110501.jpg

G7-1110551.jpg

G7-1110554.jpg

I'm printing parts to build the same scene hot toys did at the events this was at, to replicate the rooftop scene. Excluding the bat signal. If there's any interest I could sell a raw kit or a finished version if anyone's interested. Printing the roof vents right now. When done I can post pics.

Yes please post pics! Sounds cool!

I'm interested!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back