1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this why TimCent has put his price right up on this one then? Trying to milk every last penny he can out of it! Can't believe people actually buy off him at his prices!

So I'm on a budget and really wanting this. Problem is I only have reeves Superman to display him with. Anyone got pics of them together? You think it would work with them together on a shelf? yeah I should get BVS superman but I got deadpool and other figures coming! lol.

You could pose this figure sitting on the jon with a newspaper and it would look awesome. Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope they put my last payment on the 25th of Oct.

That's the same date as mine, hopefully we'll be getting our emails soon. :pray:

Hasn't Sideshow sent out emails to flexpayers in the past whenever products come in a bit early to give them a chance to get it at the same time as people who paid in full already?

That's the same date as mine, hopefully we'll be getting our emails soon. :pray:

Hasn't Sideshow sent out emails to flexpayers in the past whenever products come in a bit early to give them a chance to get it at the same time as people who paid in full already?

Those emails aren't always a guarantee ... You could always select "one payment" on the order page on sideshow. That will allow you to pay the rest off at once when it's available and potentially get it when the full payers do... Provided they are getting in a full shipment, I think.

Those emails aren't always a guarantee ... You could always select "one payment" on the order page on sideshow. That will allow you to pay the rest off at once when it's available and potentially get it when the full payers do... Provided they are getting in a full shipment, I think.

I haven't received one for Rey yet. But I did decide to pay her off this week since my last payment wasn't until the 25th of Sept.

Thanks to all of the great pics and bad influence this site is, I just ordered it.
Had plans to any way and was trying to hold off but after seeing the pics and positive reviews I just have this gut feeling he won't be around too long.

Thanks to all of the great pics and bad influence this site is, I just ordered it.
Had plans to any way and was trying to hold off but after seeing the pics and positive reviews I just have this gut feeling he won't be around too long.

Owning all three, I'd say the regular batman will be the most sought after, after the knightmare bats. This version will be about for. While especially with the chrome variant

Mine. Hulking figure!!
DSC_0493.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0498.jpg

....and I broke down and ordered. The great pics in here plus the issue of Cinefex I've got sitting on my table with the rain-soaked helmet and glowing eyes searing through me just pushed me over.

CINEFEX-BvS.jpg

Just watched the Ultimate Edition on my trip home again...I don't get all the hate...I really like it. This figure, along with Suoerman, is gonna look great on display...

Cant wait for this and Regular Batman to come in! I feel torn though, they are the only 2 figures from BvS that I can afford at the moment but if I was to get another its a toss up between knightmare batman and superman from this line if only to pose him with armored bats.

Thing is im not really a superman fan, at least not enough to buy collectibles. If I did get the knightmare version that would give me 3 amazingly well done hot toys batman figures from a film I loved (these would be my first hot toys =))

Cant wait for this and Regular Batman to come in! I feel torn though, they are the only 2 figures from BvS that I can afford at the moment but if I was to get another its a toss up between knightmare batman and superman from this line if only to pose him with armored bats.

Thing is im not really a superman fan, at least not enough to buy collectibles. If I did get the knightmare version that would give me 3 amazingly well done hot toys batman figures from a film I loved (these would be my first hot toys =))
I would say get the Nightmare if you can since this will probably be the only time we see Batman like that. Also the JL Superman looks very similar to the BvS version.

I would say get the Nightmare if you can since this will probably be the only time we see Batman like that. Also the JL Superman looks very similar to the BvS version.

Hmmm good point. Did you happen to hear about the armored batman making a reappearance in Justice League?

Back