1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics...
bm15.jpg
bm2.jpg
bm3.jpg
bm6.jpg
bm8.jpg
bm7.jpg

Got to be a month out for us in the US. I'm guessing by mid September for Armored and Knightmare Batman for SSC customers. I'm in NY so east coast we get it a week after the west coast guys.

Ima go back and check some of those blogger pics and see bc that reviewer said damn near zero leg & arm articulation lol. Thought I seen a few pics with his arms up a bit and legs spread.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wait for either ClipperKing's or Dean Knight's reviews those two always show off the articulation right.

There's a reviewer up right now but he's just starting as a reviewer and his arms were all over the video. I think I saw his body parts more than the figure. oh yeah, it's by that same person.

There's a reviewer up right now but he's just starting as a reviewer and his arms were all over the video. I think I saw his body parts more than the figure. oh yeah, it's by that same person.

Yeah I honestly think Armored has much more articulation in the legs than what he showed. we'll see in Clipper's video.

Between Clipperking and Deanknight's reviews every question is basically answered about the figure. I particularly loved the part where Clip explained the leg joint to the waist area about the knightmare version.

I believe that if the same rubber diaper is in all of these figures, then that would be what is causing the hindrance, that and the paint sticking to parts.

The ankle joints don't appear to be very strong for a figure of this stature and weight. That would be my main concern.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'll be pleasantly surprised if the figure can kick sideways completely. This isn't going to cut it...

A4QD5Vc.jpg
Yeah you would think he would be able to since most likely normal batman can.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back