1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I zoomed in on that 1/8 inch area too. The mouth is still off.

pixelated-image.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

PO canceled!

Lol

Legit though, took a screencap on my phone and it looks like the regular prototype faceplates, can't upload it til I get home though

It isn't a dealbreaker for me either way, but would prefer faceplates more like the regular version

Well, in the event of the faces not getting an update...here's hoping the mouth plates from the standard batman are interchangeable with armored batman.

I'm torturing myself right now. If they fixed the faceplates, this would be a must buy, but I'm also wondering what happens if my wait list for the two pack(-ish) set converts, and, now, with Knightmare Batman on the way, egads! Is this what all the Marvel fans have felt over the years?

I'm torturing myself right now. If they fixed the faceplates, this would be a must buy, but I'm also wondering what happens if my wait list for the two pack(-ish) set converts, and, now, with Knightmare Batman on the way, egads! Is this what all the Marvel fans have felt over the years?

Same. I absolutely need this if the plates are improved.

And yes to your question about Marvel collectors. :rotfl I'll cut down on my Marvel purchases to add some Batman figures though. I'm in need of some variety.

yes, i have purchased form both on ebay, and get the onesixthkit business card with the product from both ebay accounts

Someone should buy one of those heads, cut the mouths off, and cast them as replacements for Armored Batman's atrocious faceplates.

Back