1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i thought so too but i read somewhere they mentioned only finn would get the light up function. I guess that was the selling point for him with the saber and all if not less people would get him. Maybe rey 2.0 would get a light up saber.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm still getting two Reys so I can acheive different looks for her (scavenger and wielding the lightsaber). The lightsaber not lighting up isn't a big deal for me, being that I don't really use electronic features on my figures anyway. I always remove the batteries, lest leakage.

is there nobody who can make the spear?

If this figure doesn't include a spear, I wouldn't be surprised to see people fashion some themselves.

I don't think she comes with a light up arm as the saber is just a rehash from the dx luke so that was easy. I do not need the BD parts for bats just the spear as it is so integral to the plot.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm with you there. For me personally, I'm not really interested in having a BD look for Bats; I'm generally not a fan of BD looks in general, as I feel they're too specific to one particular point in the film. The inclusion of the the spear is all I really hope this figure will have.

However, for those who do want a BD look, it probably would have been more expedient to simply include a separate BD sculpt and a few interchangeable BD parts with this figure. They've done it several times with Iron Man figures, so it is feasible. I can understand though how releasing an entirely separate BD figure would probably make them more money.

Ahem....back to Batman here.... :)

Hand keeps hovering over that order button but...

I'm with the group that wishes there was the "battle-damaged" alternative here...either included with this figure or...is there another edition of it on the horizon?

It could feature....

• battle-damged helmet and faceplate revealing Affleck sculpt underneath
  • distressed armor with scrapes and other battle damage
  • battle-damaged chest plate and forearm pieces
  • pierced and torn cape
  • hands for gripping...
  • ...kryptonite-tipped battle spear

..and an environment-styled stand featuring a portion of a broken wall and a smashed sink...

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I hope they release a 1/4 scale version with battle damaged armor and the spear.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants Armored Batman in 1/4 scale

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It would be cool if they could at least give us the spear. I'd imagine it wouldn't be expensive to do.

Battle Damage would be a pretty awesome bonus. It really is just a different head sculpt and chest piece.

I'm with the group that wishes there was the "battle-damaged" alternative here...either included with this figure or...is there another edition of it on the horizon?

It could feature....

• pierced and torn cape
  • hands for gripping...

..and an environment-styled stand featuring a portion of a broken wall and a smashed sink...

Hell, I'd settle for a figure that looked like Affleck. :lol

It could feature....

• pierced and torn cape
  • hands for gripping...

It would be cool if you could place the spear into the ground for the stand like he does in the movie

That's actually a cool idea. One step further...have an led light in the "hole" so when the spear tip is "in the ground", it could glow a cool Kryptonian green...

Those would be great ideas.

However, he comes with the standard BvS base that the other figures do. I think these features would be best if he perhaps came with a diorama base that had a pile of rubble for the display.

Those would be great ideas.

However, he comes with the standard BvS base that the other figures do. I think these features would be best if he perhaps came with a diorama base that had a pile of rubble for the display.

we mean the hypothetical Battle Damaged version, if it were to come out

Well, I mean... I don't know if that's what they meant too

we mean the hypothetical Battle Damaged version, if it were to come out

Well, I mean... I don't know if that's what they meant too

I know. The hypothetical version includes the Kryptonite spear; let's add some interchangeable BD parts also in addition to the diorama base with a LED light up hole in it to plant the spear. :lol

We REALLY need... no, strike that, DESERVE the kryptonite spear :) I don't really like the battle damaged versions, so I hope the spear will be included in a Bruce Wayne working out-version :)

Back