1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

maybe im also going for the batmobile, only if the price is right

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

They should only make one version, that way they get better economy of scale in manufacturing. It will sell well anyway.

I'm all in for this black beauty!!!

I have a ton of cash already saved up for it, just put up the preorder!

when do you think that the mobile will release?

Are there any hi rez shots of the full sized Armored suit online???

I'm thinking about this figure after having seen the movie. I thought that I would dislike the film, but I really liked it. Sure, lots of silly stuff, but overall a really cool film. A shame it has gotten so bad reviews

I'm thinking about this figure after having seen the movie. I thought that I would dislike the film, but I really liked it. Sure, lots of silly stuff, but overall a really cool film. A shame it has gotten so bad reviews

good... you gave it a chance and came out liking it

Just goes to show you that instead of forming an opinion around others' opinions, go see a film for yourself and form your OWN opinion based on what YOU saw; not what someone else saw.

Glad you liked it, I quite liked it myself. Even more so on the second viewing.

Just goes to show you that instead of forming an opinion around others' opinions, go see a film for yourself and form your OWN opinion based on what YOU saw; not what someone else saw.

Glad you liked it, I quite liked it myself. Even more so on the second viewing.

now you need to know witch one you want from the figures :)

Sans the chrome armor, only one I have left to PO is Apocalypse Bats. The Supes PO though may be canceled barring what kind of sculpt we get. :lol

Glad you gave it a chance. Everyone I talk to at work about movies really enjoyed it. Some having seen it more than once.

I have everything except for the armoured chrome figure on preorder. Not sure if I'll pick up Apocalypse Batman, but I really want that Batmobile.

I wasn't really sure about this figure but it's grown on me quite abit and I finally pulled the trigger with a discount code for $20 off and PO'd him. So as he says "Well Here I am"

I wasn't really sure about this figure but it's grown on me quite abit and I finally pulled the trigger with a discount code for $20 off and PO'd him. So as he says "Well Here I am"

RCHz71z.gif

Finally saw the movie, this figs head is sitting a bit too high and shoulders seem a bit low, really want it now though, holding out for a knightmare ver though

I have everything except for the armoured chrome figure on preorder. Not sure if I'll pick up Apocalypse Batman, but I really want that Batmobile.

you are not going for the chrome also?

when will HT release the PO batman anyway?

This and the chrome version are my most wanted HT releases . Period!

maybe you can add the face part from other batman figures ;)

Sadly, they don't seem to match based on the shape of the normal cowl and this armoured cowl.

Sadly, they don't seem to match based on the shape of the normal cowl and this armoured cowl.

not?

well thats a shame then indeed :(

Back