1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

looking so nice the picture

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

No interest in the Black Chrome for me since it wasn't in the film.

Does that mean you won't be picking up the inevitable "hot-rod" colourway?

I'm all-in for a Lex (even if that is this time next year).

Seriously! I mean how do you have Armored and NOT have him standing next to the signal. And before the movie came out I assumed his Armored suit would be his defining look for the film but then dat warehouse scene and final Doomsday fight, Apocalypse Nightmare... :slap

WW was as great as I was expecting/hoping but then Supes turned out to be really likable (to me) as well. I mean if HT even made a Lex with "jolly rancher hand" there's no way I could pass that up just for the lolz. Crazy.

Damn... You just convinced me that I need that Bat signal too ha trying to resist the urge to get WW and Supes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No interest in the Black Chrome for me since it wasn't in the film.

it was a part when batman stand next to the batsignal for the fight

Where is my spear?!!!

If they make a battle-damaged Armoured Batman, I imagine the spear would be the accessory for that

I'm really debating on whether or not I should pre-order this one. Is it in high demand or should I wait to see if it's worth it? from the pictures I did't like the way the figure grips the grenade launcher either.

I'm waiting to see if the mouthplates are improved before I PO. I'm guessing HT will make plenty of these and they'll be around, somewhere, but if you're worried about it selling out, I wouldn't wait.

Hot toys figures no longer sell out.

I'm waiting to see if the mouthplates are improved before I PO. I'm guessing HT will make plenty of these and they'll be around, somewhere, but if you're worried about it selling out, I wouldn't wait.

That's another reason I'm waiting because those mouth plates look nothing like Affleck to me.

Armored bat from hot toys secret base

Attachments

• braden_toys.jpg
    braden_toys.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 136

Improved mouthplates and a spear are a must.

Back