1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

I'd go regular Batman. He wore the suit more, and those scenes weren't as depressing as the big Batman/Superman brawl.

Also, the face plates are better in the regular, and now that the body is fixed, it's a near perfect figure.

Good points, although I don't consider the B/S fight depressing. :D

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

If you guys could only have one Batman to represent this movie, would you pick the regular Bats or Armored Bats?

I would say Armored Batman because its unique to this film and we probably won't see it again. We will certainly see the regular Bat suit again, most likely with some improvements made.

If you guys could only have one Batman to represent this movie, would you pick the regular Bats or Armored Bats?

I'd go with regular.

I was initially just going to stick with regular Bats and Supes to represent this film, but then WW came out and I liked the figure and thought the trio of BvS Bats, Supes and WW would look good on the shelf, so I pulled the trigger. Then I saw the film, liked it, and PO'd Armored Bats and will most likely get Apocalypse also.

In the Armored version's defense, it is the suit that he uses to fight Superman and the title of the film after all is "Batman vs. Superman", but like others stated, it's not his main suit.

Yeah, regular Bats.

Going with the armored version. I love the look and it just screams The Dark Knight Returns. I might get the regular one as well but armored version is my top priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd pick the armored bats, since he'll probably not be using that suit for a long time (if ever), whereas the regular batsuit will be there in the next film. Then again there might be a chance they'll treat the batsuit like iron man armors and have bruce change them every movie and this'll represent the only chance you have of getting regular Bats...so I guess it really comes down to which one you really like better, since both of them are equally good representations of the movie.

But I'd say this, if anyone were to see armored bats, they'll definitely go, "oh this is the suit he wore in that movie where he beat the crap out of superman." So personally I think the armored version is pretty much like the hulkbuster to tony stark's arsenal of armors, and will probably end up being more memorable and closely associated with the movie than the regular suit.

Any chance they'll update this, as they did with Rey, with a certain missing weapon that would've been spoiler-ish like the lightsaber?

Honestly I'm strongly considering getting every single HT figure revealed so far (including the Batmobile.) :thud:

Did you buy anything from TFA?

Any chance they'll update this, as they did with Rey, with a certain missing weapon that would've been spoiler-ish like the lightsaber?

I highly doubt it, I feel like that would be saved for a BD version

I would say Armored Batman because its unique to this film and we probably won't see it again. We will certainly see the regular Bat suit again, most likely with some improvements made.

I'd go with regular.

I was initially just going to stick with regular Bats and Supes to represent this film, but then WW came out and I liked the figure and thought the trio of BvS Bats, Supes and WW would look good on the shelf, so I pulled the trigger. Then I saw the film, liked it, and PO'd Armored Bats and will most likely get Apocalypse also.

In the Armored version's defense, it is the suit that he uses to fight Superman and the title of the film after all is "Batman vs. Superman", but like others stated, it's not his main suit.

Yeah, regular Bats.

I'd pick the armored bats, since he'll probably not be using that suit for a long time (if ever), whereas the regular batsuit will be there in the next film. Then again there might be a chance they'll treat the batsuit like iron man armors and have bruce change them every movie and this'll represent the only chance you have of getting regular Bats...so I guess it really comes down to which one you really like better, since both of them are equally good representations of the movie.

But I'd say this, if anyone were to see armored bats, they'll definitely go, "oh this is the suit he wore in that movie where he beat the crap out of superman." So personally I think the armored version is pretty much like the hulkbuster to tony stark's arsenal of armors, and will probably end up being more memorable and closely associated with the movie than the regular suit.

Thanks for the opinions, sounds like everyone has personal likes towards both suits. Both figures need more work doing to them so it might be best to see how they both turn out. :D

Anybody else notice that the Black Chrome version comes with a different stand? I'm kind of surprised and bummed that they went to all the effort of designing those logo stands and aren't including it with this version. I ordered the Black Chrome version but, now I'm kind of wishing I would have gotten the regular one. I tried to have the order changed, but I got it from Popcultcha during the last glitch for a good price and the only way to change it would be to cancel that order and reorder, which would end up costing me a bunch more. Oh well, guess I'll just try to pick up a stand loose later.

Back