1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, it happened to me. The little rod that hold the bandolier broke off when I was adjusting the thing.

This gave me an opportunity to take it out of the cut slot of the cape and slide from underneath the cape. I cut a piece from a needle and used glue. Also just went ahead and loosened the buckles a bit. The bandolier now sits right, the back of the cape is even, and the left side of the cape isn?t awkwardly raised.

Guess the little rod breaking was a blessing in disguise.

Sometimes that happens. Breaks or factory imperfections can sometimes actually be blessings in disguise.

ce7958ecc797db88d5bdc29dc9c32dac.jpg

Custom faceplate came In today. Since the damaged helmet doesn?t fit this , I?m guessing I?m done completing this figure. Top 3 in my collection.

This figure looks great! I would love either a HT BvS Batman or Superman. Too hard to choose! Too bad they're not available anymore, the prices they are going for are a bit too high for me.

This figure looks great! I would love either a HT BvS Batman or Superman. Too hard to choose! Too bad they're not available anymore, the prices they are going for are a bit too high for me.

Just be patient. Look at eBay and Facebook groups and a deal might pop up. It won?t be retail, but I was lucky enough to score my bvs Batmen for 300 to 350. That?s a great price for these figures.

Only one that I see never going that low is knightmare. But I?m hoping they reissue him for the snydercut. Hell, unless they release darkseid, that possible reissue might be my only snydercut figure.

Yeah they should have included 2 headsculpts, another one with the the intact armour eye broken so you can see both his eyes and a more angry expression-that would of been perfect.
As it is tho it?s still an awesome figure-has really good presence on the shelf & hold poses really well compared with the standard armour.
The headsculpt could of used a bit more expression but it?s pretty easy to make him look meaner with posing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ce7958ecc797db88d5bdc29dc9c32dac.jpg

Custom faceplate came In today. Since the damaged helmet doesn?t fit this , I?m guessing I?m done completing this figure. Top 3 in my collection.

This is a great shot! This is the one of two of figures that my dad actually liked whenever he'd come over. When he first saw it, he was like "Now THAT is a Batman figure!"

I was about to box this one back up, but once I got to posing him...back on display he went.

ARMORED-BATMAN_021.jpg

It is a very striking figure on display.

Bring back the Snyderverse!

Picked this up from a fellow board member a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it. Such a massive presence. Definitely one of my favorite Hot Toys I own.

05c35b55ab42fc6866b632d55a388a75.jpg

16c5f5811d2ae5b79d906051cf386d81.jpg

I finally managed to snag an armoured batman for a great price.

What I?ve noticed is that he?s near impossible to pose. Anyone got advice to lower his arms? I can?t get it below what?s in the image

97ee93978624d6d2d2a8913e7c1bca03.jpg

I finally managed to snag an armoured batman for a great price.

What I?ve noticed is that he?s near impossible to pose. Anyone got advice to lower his arms? I can?t get it below what?s in the image

97ee93978624d6d2d2a8913e7c1bca03.jpg

Without doing mods, you can?t do much.

But I recommend buying the closed mouth plate from one sixth kit.

Back