1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure.

IMG_8926.JPG

What is "Apokolips"? Doesn't seem legit. The head looks more of cat than a bat.

Just waiting for my Tony Mei spear now. The whole figure has been given a black wash and then a semi gloss clearcoat from head to toe to give him that rained on 'Fight Night' shine. Love this monster.

We don't know if it's legit yet but it could be from Justice League, it's called "Batman Apokolips".
Basically it looks like the next version of the armored Bat-suit.

It's an art colleges student project it's got nothing to do with the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received my figure and one of the knee joints is pretty weak compare to the other. It doesn't ratchet. Is it common?

Just received mine from Popcultcha. And also spear from Toys Era. He is awesome like that! Just a quick two shots from a mobile cam.

bat1.jpg
bat2.jpg

Just received mine from Popcultcha. And also spear from Toys Era. He is awesome like that! Just a quick two shots from a mobile cam.

when did you order from pc, how long did it take? bad feelin my Dp via them is m.i.a. :panic:

It's an art colleges student project it's got nothing to do with the movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. Was about to post this to calm down the speculators. We need to do some background digging before just blatantly posting things at random.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back