1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll most likely get the Sideshow recast Stormie figure that was one ebay for some time. Or get a rock.

Or one of those sex dolls from the other auctions the seller has going....unless this is a Stormie sex doll? :horror

Space trooper 1.jpg

How are people liking this figure? I just found out sideshow is shipping me out this figure for FREE! I'm curious what type of poses you guys have for him and what range of articulation is possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How are people liking this figure? I just found out sideshow is shipping me out this figure for FREE! I'm curious what type of poses you guys have for him and what range of articulation is possible

Where are you located? This item's had free shipping the past few months, maybe year now.

California actually. According to the tracking. It should arrive by Monday.

These's have to be fake. If not that's a good price.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/282330316524

This is definitely a scam. I ordered two knowing I should be protected with Ebay and sure enough the tracking shows it was delivered and nothing at all received. This guy ships an envelope to a slightly different address then his buyers so they thinks someone else got it. I called ebay and they were aware of this guy and are getting me my money back. That saying if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I am just shocked they have not taken down his listings knowing this is a scam.

This is definitely a scam. I ordered two knowing I should be protected with Ebay and sure enough the tracking shows it was delivered and nothing at all received. This guy ships an envelope to a slightly different address then his buyers so they thinks someone else got it. I called ebay and they were aware of this guy and are getting me my money back. That saying if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. I am just shocked they have not taken down his listings knowing this is a scam.

Wow I don't have the confidence to do what you did. But thanks for the heads up. It's a shame others would fall for this

Why would you risk your own money and waste your time with such an obvious scam?

I mean, there's absolutely no chance you're going to get these figures for this price so why even bother? You only run the risk of having your own money tied up for some time.

I see these kinds of scams constantly and just laugh. And I never hear of anyone getting an HT figure for $40 or such -- believe me, if that happened the guy would be posting it everywhere.

That looks great with the blue light. i was so close to getting one of these guys. Must resist......

I was in the same boat as I already had the normal storm troopers. Don't resist it's a decent figure and later they will eventually be harder to get. The prices are good right now

Where are you located? This item's had free shipping the past few months, maybe year now.

It's not just free shipping but it's free altogether. They even gave me a free cleaning kit.

0a5760ba38cd092081d2164b476e20f6.jpg

It's not just free shipping but it's free altogether. They even gave me a free cleaning kit.

0a5760ba38cd092081d2164b476e20f6.jpg

What the heck? Serious?

There's gotta be more to this, surely they didnt just randomly decide to hook you up like this out of nowhere? Or did they?

At any rate, its a really awesome figure, enjoy :)

So Sideshow just randomly sent me this figure for free...does anyone have any pics or tips on how to mod this space trooper into a regular one and what this space trooper looks like modded? Thanks a bunch!

Someone probably made a mistake and thought it would be to much work to correct it, you gotta love the work ethic.

I once got a bunch of cd's for free when the company were supposed to refund 20% for a discount that I didn't get by mistake. A short while later I found that they refunded the whole amount, if I remember correctly around $85. I e-mailed and tried to correct the problem and pay what I was supposed to but the guy at the other end didn' t want to because the order had been cancelled since it was refunded, and just said "-christmas came early this year" or something to that effect.

I suppose it comes down to if that particular employee feels he is getting payed enough to bother about it.

Back