1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Personally, I'd prefer a non-cop version that represented him as becoming a vigilantly.

A detective version you mean? He stopped wearing the cop uniform when he became a detective.

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

I wonder how many folks out there - if a HT Blake was released eventually, would do a 'what if' JGL Joker custom?? :lol

Another custom to get a possible impression:

blake1.jpg

Image source: https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.de/2012/08/custom-john-blake-tdkr-by-****-po-of.html

Looks Good ... But I would prefer ..

Joseph-Gordon-Levitt-John-Blake-gary-olman-gordon-tdkr.jpg

..With a Gordon to match of course.

This thread is a fail :lol

A detective version you mean? He stopped wearing the cop uniform when he became a detective.

I guess. I dunno, whatever. Isn't there a point in the movie whe he is functioning as a vigilantly instead of a cop?

I've only seen it twice.

Fake!! but definitely an interesting mod we could have with his head:

tumblr_m86s6wLBmj1qjae8zo1_500.jpg

Looks fantastic.

If HT did a John Blake, I'd buy two - one for the cop look (as Robin), and I'd bash a background cop with the second (to increase the number of men under Gordon's command on my shelf!). Then I'd take the second Blake head and plop it on a spare DX02/DX12 and mod it like that poster.

Put it on a shelf with a bunch of my custom Batman villains, and it'd be like the figures from an imaginary follow-up trilogy to the Nolan series.

Hell, if HT doesn't do a Blake, I'll grab one of those custom heads and do it myself.

Looks fantastic.

If HT did a John Blake, I'd buy two - one for the cop look (as Robin), and I'd bash a background cop with the second (to increase the number of men under Gordon's command on my shelf!). Then I'd take the second Blake head and plop it on a spare DX02/DX12 and mod it like that poster.

Put it on a shelf with a bunch of my custom Batman villains, and it'd be like the figures from an imaginary follow-up trilogy to the Nolan series.

Hell, if HT doesn't do a Blake, I'll grab one of those custom heads and do it myself.

Exactly what i'd do! :lecture

I would prefer to buy a Blake in the winter outfit, But I think it would be a crime to not release a Gordon aswell.
Do you guys think HT are done with TDKR licence, or do we have a chance to see these figures made?:dunno

I would prefer to buy a Blake in the winter outfit, But I think it would be a crime to not release a Gordon aswell.
Do you guys think HT are done with TDKR licence, or do we have a chance to see these figures made?:dunno

I think there are more and more people out here who came across these figures and started collecting, so I believe there are still a lot of figures in this line that could be sold very well and will probably be done.

I think there are more and more people out here who came across these figures and started collecting, so I believe there are still a lot of figures in this line that could be sold very well and will probably be done.

I sure hope your right. Thanks for the reply :hi5:

Only reason I held off with Gordon was I am expecting an Iconic Gordon.

Here's my bashed Blake...yeah...he looks to have hit the tanning bed LOL.

004.jpg

005-6.jpg

^ How can a head look like a younger George Dubya - & Luke Perry, at the same time? :lol

Back