1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 - TDKR - John Blake with Bat-Signal 1/6th scale Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

Two other custom works I found:

Hi Guys,

(...)

dknr009.jpg
Source: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/john-blake?before=1343154119

$T2eC16ZHJHYE9nzpebcPBQIi,EEC0g~~60_57.JPG

Image source: https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Blake...s-body-BATMAN-DARK-KNIGHT-RISES-/271048703084

Actually these custom works show that the Blake figure is demanded.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Detective John Blake ??

:) Can you please tell me what this meens? I'm from Germany and couldn't translate this with sense for me.

Another BIG: INDEED! :hi5:
And actually your comment makes me 100% sure that there will be a TDKR Blake. :yess:

Probably you're right, it was more about the hat as I couldn't find another picture of Blake with this, but I believe he was wearing on in a scene, was he?

Has anybody got an image?

Don't konow how they are in real life but in TDK / TDKR I would say they definitely aren't :nono

I would/ will want one.

How dare anyone say them or the characters they play are boring! :mad:
Same, I want one as well.

Don't think this would be that boring. In fact it wouldn't be more boring than the Jim Gordon figure, which actually seems to be quite demanded and the charakter could get quite important in the upcoming Batman movies.

john-blake-in-the-dark-knight-rises_612x490.jpg

Image source: https://www.moviefanatic.com/gallery/john-blake-in-the-dark-knight-rises/

Some dude in generic black clothes with a shotgun. :dunno

Gordon has a very distinct look that he's had for 60 years. And Oldman looks just like him.

Blake is just a random dude that should have been Grayson or Drake.

"Good morning, Sir. Do you know why I pulled you over today?"

Some dude in generic black clothes with a shotgun. :dunno

Gordon has a very distinct look that he's had for 60 years. And Oldman looks just like him.

Blake is just a random dude that should have been Grayson or Drake.

"Good morning, Sir. Do you know why I pulled you over today?"

It's Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Plus, I liked Blake...

Just want to share this with you :lol :

robin.jpg

Image source: https://www.postmodernmoron.com/entertainment/comics/the-dark-knight-rises-trailer/

"And I know quite a few people that missed this one. That R is the one that Tim Drake used on his Robin suit. Now, it’s a truly “blink and you miss it” moment, but Nolan could have taken it out and instead chose to leave it."

Source: https://www.geekscape.net/five-easter-eggs-you-may-have-missed-in-the-dark-knight-rises

Boring figure.

:exactly:

Would be a lame waste of a figure slot.

People have stupid requests these days, most of the time its some plain, boring looking side character.

TDKR isn't even a few months old yet and people are requesting side characters :slap

This character would be easy anyway, get someone to do a head and use the T1000 outfit, DONE!

of course I want a Gordon with his detective suit, It's his most distintive look... but blake? BLAKE??? cmon, there's other characters, main characters, that need to be done before it.

of course I want a Gordon with his detective suit, It's his most distintive look... but blake? BLAKE??? cmon, there's other characters, main characters, that need to be done before it.

:lecture Theres still plenty of characters id want before blake.

People have stupid requests these days, most of the time its some plain, boring looking side character.

TDKR isn't even a few months old yet and people are requesting side characters :slap

This character would be easy anyway, get someone to do a head and use the T1000 outfit, DONE!

I don't really consider Blake a side character. I think he's far more important then some people give him credit for. I mean, he was Robin. Not in the traditional sense, but there were certainly hints of the character there. He also helped bring Bruce out of retirement and had the franchise continued, which it won't, but had it continued he would have been Bruce's successor as a new Batman or a new hero like Robin or Nightwing. I wouldn't exactly call that minor. Yea, it's not the most exciting looking figure, but I do think he deserves to have a figure because he was an important part of the film.

another exclusive just like Gordon.

I don't really consider Blake a side character. I think he's far more important then some people give him credit for. I mean, he was Robin. Not in the traditional sense, but there were certainly hints of the character there. He also helped bring Bruce out of retirement and had the franchise continued, which it won't, but had it continued he would have been Bruce's successor as a new Batman or a new hero like Robin or Nightwing. I wouldn't exactly call that minor. Yea, it's not the most exciting looking figure, but I do think he deserves to have a figure because he was an important part of the film.

Blake was in the movie more then Batman! So how exactly is he a side character? :dunno
If he was made into a figure I'd buy him. I really liked him in the movie. Plus he was in it just as much as Selina Kyle.
Of course, I would prefer Ra's though.

If Blake is a side character then Batman must be one too. Blake was in it more then the dark knight himself :(
So, if Blake is a side character what does that make Coulson?

Indeed! Definitely no side character. :nono

I can't imagine it being a big seller. I guess I like JGL well enough but he's likable guy. The character was a bit generic though. They'd have to do a small run. Just enough for the Nolan completist. It would be an easy pass for me though. Pretty much anything from TDKR is a pass except for Batman. Maybe if they did a Gordon I'd grab him but he doesn't really count.

I'd rather have this than a Crying Alfred figure.

I'd take that too :monkey2 :yess:

I can't imagine it being a big seller. I guess I like JGL well enough but he's likable guy. The character was a bit generic though. They'd have to do a small run. Just enough for the Nolan completist. It would be an easy pass for me though. Pretty much anything from TDKR is a pass except for Batman. Maybe if they did a Gordon I'd grab him but he doesn't really count.

It'll sell better than Coulson.

I'm pretty sure HT will do him.

No no.....guys Blake is a sidekick not a side character....He's freakin Robin Damn it :gah:

Back