Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about done. I think he's quite a bit improved without the fat suit.
2719846bf9b148ee1ba13651b1ae69f6.jpg

Just about done. I think he's quite a bit improved without the fat suit.

So, all you did was take the fatsuit off? I don't have my figure yet, but I'm looking for the best way to mod him without getting too in depth with the modding (as I suck at it).

So, all you did was take the fatsuit off? I don't have my figure yet, but I'm looking for the best way to mod him without getting too in depth with the modding (as I suck at it).

I removed the fatsuit, then I went back and added some tissue paper to puff up his chest as well as a little around the waist, otherwise his top doesn't fit that well when put back together.

I removed the fatsuit, then I went back and added some tissue paper to puff up his chest as well as a little around the waist, otherwise his top doesn't fit that well when put back together.

Thank you for sharing. :) Can't wait to see him when you're done.

I was going to say it looks off somehow and saw its more glossy like the First Avenger shield

The red looks a bit off (too bright, maybe?), but I believe all the cheapo shields been shiny/glossy (mine certainly is). The difference is in the official-looking straps, which weren't on any of the earlier knockoff shields.

Eh I rather get a diecast shield from onesixth that's already where I want it than buy this glossy one for the same price.

And imo the best finish for these shields is a satin finish, matte finishes breaks up the light refraction to much

I'm getting a Steve Rogers figure in a day or two, and My plan is to repaint him and also add the battle damaged details from the scene where he was fighting Bucky. Anybody know or could send me some hi res pics / links of actual movie screen grabs or behind the scene stills?

I'm getting a Steve Rogers figure in a day or two, and My plan is to repaint him and also add the battle damaged details from the scene where he was fighting Bucky. Anybody know or could send me some hi res pics / links of actual movie screen grabs or behind the scene stills?

Heres some really hi-res screens.... not sure if theres much of that scene... I'll get you a few
'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Mutha Falcon Load of New Hi-Res Stills, Behind-the-Scenes - Stitch Kingdom

anything specific you wanted to see?

Heres some really hi-res screens.... not sure if theres much of that scene... I'll get you a few
'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Mutha Falcon Load of New Hi-Res Stills, Behind-the-Scenes - Stitch Kingdom

anything specific you wanted to see?

Thanks for the link, I'll give it some through view again tomorrow (it's midnight now, where I live). I'm looking for specific scenes when he was wearing this particular civilian outfit that HT gave us. As I'm trying to go for screen accuracy for this figure.

The top part of his hair seems lighter / blonder than in other scenes, it seems. Or maybe it's being outdoor with the sun and all?

+ rep for helping a fellow freak out :rock

Back