Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to pull the trigger on the single pack, the only thing I really don't like is the short sleeves for some poses, where the sleeve doesn't properly stay under the glove.

FINALLY got this and Falcon today. The excitement has worn off. They will be staying in their cardboard coffins until I sell them off on eBay.

02bab304ebc91342b4585bff2bb1e815.jpg

Got Cap last week. But was waiting till I got my Besta so I could put him with Hulk. I switched the footpegs for him and Thor. Now I need to mod him so I can get a little more movement in his arms.

Please excuse the lackluster posing. It's not my strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply username, I am bashing a stealth cap but I already have a rogers body. Just got the shirt today, I wonder if a very tiny amount of glue under the cuffs would prevent the fraying. Maybe I'll try it if its warranted.

I haven't had any problems with fraying. Ok, if you pose it with extreme hand positions and shoot a photo of only the hand with a macro lens, then maybe you'll see it. And if there are little frays/strings sticking out - CUT THEM OFF. Geez.

Because the Avengers Cap and Golden Age Cap are just soooooo poseable. If you want a really poseable Cap figure, go with Star Spangled Man. :lecture

Thanks for the reply username, I am bashing a stealth cap but I already have a rogers body. Just got the shirt today, I wonder if a very tiny amount of glue under the cuffs would prevent the fraying. Maybe I'll try it if its warranted.

A tiny amount of heat shrink would totally solve the problem. Just find a supplier and get a shade of heat shrink that matches as close as possible to the tunic.

Need help...I have some reward points and want to get this figure...just can't decide between the 2 pack or the single. Is the S. Rogers figure worth the extra money? Thanks!!!

Need help...I have some reward points and want to get this figure...just can't decide between the 2 pack or the single. Is the S. Rogers figure worth the extra money? Thanks!!!

No question! Check out Ric's review on YouTube "TheReviewerKing" he doesn't BS because he's honest and isn't sponsored by any toy company/distributor. The Steve Rogers headsculpt alone is worth it but you'll also get a separate helmet and 2 DIECAST shields. Go for it!

No question! Check out Ric's review on YouTube "TheReviewerKing" he doesn't BS because he's honest and isn't sponsored by any toy company/distributor. The Steve Rogers headsculpt alone is worth it but you'll also get a separate helmet and 2 DIECAST shields. Go for it!

Thanks, I will check out the review. Think I am leaning towards the 2 pack!

i got the 2 pack i love the SR figure but I havent taken out the CA figure, just look it over. I'm planning on selling and using what I get to purchase the AOU CA.

There is nothing wrong with the CA figure just prefer the new suit is all, movement is limited but still looks very cool.

So I would go with 2 pack, if you look at the payment, your paying under 200 for each figure.

hope this helps.

i got the 2 pack i love the SR figure but I havent taken out the CA figure, just look it over. I'm planning on selling and using what I get to purchase the AOU CA.

There is nothing wrong with the CA figure just prefer the new suit is all, movement is limited but still looks very cool.

So I would go with 2 pack, if you look at the payment, your paying under 200 for each figure.

hope this helps.

Thanks, probably gonna go w/ the 2 pack. I would be paying like $245 after using my reward points!

Back