Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap definitely looks awesome with a slightly smaller head. I think that's pretty much the main problem with Hot Toys' latest Cap figures--the headsculpt, while it looks great, is just a smidgen too big, so it makes his body look too small.

I don't like smaller head...IMO

I finally got my Steve Rogers headsculpt in and put it on my Avengers Cap, the neck feels too long but was wondering what you guys think?
0 (1).jpg
0 (2).jpg
0 (3).jpg
0.jpg

Neck looks ok, not bad. I see what your saying though. The Avengers sculpts had flat ends with neck pegs resting in. The new scuplts have the round connectors. I'm sure you know this, but I'm wondering if that makes the difference? Overall the head looks great on the Avengers body.

Neck looks ok, not bad. I see what your saying though. The Avengers sculpts had flat ends with neck pegs resting in. The new scuplts have the round connectors. I'm sure you know this, but I'm wondering if that makes the difference? Overall the head looks great on the Avengers body.

I had the original sculpts next to this new one and weird enough the necks seem to match up in length but for some reason it feels a bit longer. The sculpt in hand is just amazing. Pictures did not do it enough justice haha. Need to get a better pose though. Something so epic I will keep looking at it :p

If they don't get these through the Long Beach port before the AoU Cap goes up for PO......they might be giving these away like Angelic figures a year from now.

If they don't get these through the Long Beach port before the AoU Cap goes up for PO......they might be giving these away like Angelic figures a year from now.

Last I read they just had 11 ships have to anchor outside of the port to be processed in to dock because there are too many containers taking up space there is no where to offlioad. At this rate I'll be surprised if its March we get them.

I couldn't wait till March so I went to eBay and picked this up for $221usd with free shipping from HK. I also didn't pay any duty so this thing cost me a hell of a lot less than getting it from Sideshow :)

The figure is AWESOME! It's stiff as hell, but it can be posed with enough force to the arms.

After watching Clipperking's video, I also painted his jaw strap brown, I can't believe Hot toys did not paint it this colour lol

9c2b3f2a9a57c99a4ecd969a8e5e1a31.jpg

6560f0d0a484eeaad100bbbe7d98a5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't wait till March so I went to eBay and picked this up for $221usd with free shipping from HK. I also didn't pay any duty so this thing cost me a hell of a lot less than getting it from Sideshow :)

The figure is AWESOME! It's stiff as hell, but it can be posed with enough force to the arms.

After watching Clipperking's video, I also painted his jaw strap brown, I can't believe Hot toys did not paint it this colour lol

9c2b3f2a9a57c99a4ecd969a8e5e1a31.jpg

6560f0d0a484eeaad100bbbe7d98a5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, it painting the straps the only thing you did? I like this figure, but I'm not going to spend the money only to have to modify it to death... I don't really have the income or patience. :lol

Back