Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hyatt give us the breakdown bud it's a revolution what you did friggin amazing body of I knew what you used and how you did it I would jump on it asap

Christopher Reeve Superman body with captain's arm & TTM19's shank & shoes joint.

I wonder if Hyatt's mod would work on Golden Age Cap?

I didn't mod my golden age captain.
ARI_0797.JPG

Can't speak for Hyatt, but the sleeves are very tight, but there is actually enough room to make the shoulders bigger, I just tried it today. Here are some pics.

I think they maybe a little too big, so I will probably put something smaller in there, especially since they raised the arms even more and thus, prevented the arms from hanging straight close to the body like they normally do.

Now thats whan Cap should look like :clap I need to try that on mine, I prefer it to be bigger rather than smaller

How come HT still uses boats to ship? Do they not have planes in Hong Kong? They're not up to date in delivery methods?
The invention of the airplane did not make shipping by boats immediately obsolete.

Most of what is in your house was on a boat in some form at one point or another.

The invention of the airplane did not make shipping by boats immediately obsolete.

Most of what is in your house was on a boat in some form at one point or another.

:exactly:

Nothing in the world makes more money than harbors and drugs

They're not up to date in delivery methods?

This:

1024px-Line0534.jpg

Is THE delivery method, nothing beats it man

Still not sure why Cap was wearing the stealth suit harness on top of his GA suit in that scene. The original TFA suit's back buckle was already magnetic to begin with. I guess the GA suit's wasn't? I suspect this was quick fix for a movie prop issue, maybe they forgot to incorporate a way of attaching the shield to the back of the GA costume. Though I'd imagine they can post-production the harness out of that shot but they decided to leave it in.

Captain-America-Steve-Rogers.jpg

Probably an oversight.

If they'd done it in all the Golden Age scenes, I'd say it's intentional, but maybe not. It would have made sense, since the harness would have been a way to attach the shield to a museum prop suit that (I'd imagine) would have no other way to attach it. Either way, it's quite the mystery.

Back