Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome mods, Hyatt and Darkavatar! Thanks a lot for sharing. Hyatt, how much did the deltoid expansion affect articulation? With the fabric being stretched out more, is there still enough give for the arms to move around? It's hard for me to tell from videos just how tight the sleeves are out of box, other than that it appears Cap can't do the "YMCA" dance ('wouldn't be very stealthy anyway). Thanks for the info!

Can't speak for Hyatt, but the sleeves are very tight, but there is actually enough room to make the shoulders bigger, I just tried it today. Here are some pics.

I think they maybe a little too big, so I will probably put something smaller in there, especially since they raised the arms even more and thus, prevented the arms from hanging straight close to the body like they normally do.

Last edited:
So is the two pack going to be delayed to march for all sellers? I pre-ordered from fanboy collectibles, will they get delayed also?

I'm thinking I might just push some cotton into the shoulders to bulk them out. For those that have taken the top off, does the shirt unbutton near the neck? That way I could just open it a bit and push some cotton into the shoulders.

Can't speak for Hyatt, but the sleeves are very tight, but there is actually enough room to make the shoulders bigger, I just tried it today. Here are some pics.

I think they maybe a little too big, so I will probably put something smaller in there, especially since they raised the arms even more and thus, prevented the arms from hanging straight close to the body like they normally do.

Is that Ledger Joker disguised as Stealth Cap? :lol

ARI_0926.JPG

ARI_0931.jpg

ARI_0928.JPG

ARI_0929.JPG

ARI_0927.JPG

ARI_0930.JPG

Outstanding pics! :clap

Got email yesterday saying that they changed the last Flex Pay from Jan to March. :gah:
Seams like he is delayed afterall. Dang, Was hoping he would arrive next mont!

hyatt you must be a sorcerer to get your fig looking that good. Please share a tutorial with us!

Absolutely agree. I'm not one to modify my figures but if the end result is that good, I damn well could.

If a video tutorial is possible, please do us the favour. Want to do this right.

How come HT still uses boats to ship? Do they not have planes in Hong Kong? They're not up to date in delivery methods?

Hyatt what body did you use?

Also I think we all agree Hyatt and DarkAvatar should post a video tutorial.

How come HT still uses boats to ship? Do they not have planes in Hong Kong? They're not up to date in delivery methods?

Hyatt what body did you use?

Also I think we all agree Hyatt and DarkAvatar should post a video tutorial.

Well HT arent the only ones shipping stuff, I'd say they are just 1 of thousands of companies shipping from HK, not to mention stuff from China and Japan probably go through their ports too. So given the shear volume of stuff needed to ship, sending by massive cargo ships is just way more economic than using 100's of planes.

I suppose the situation at the dock is going to effect star-lord and hot rod shipping dates as well, right? That kinda sucks, but at the same time, gives me more time to bank and save for the coming onslaught of pre-orders.

Back