Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did put a lot of hints in my post. I mean searching "Captain America Thor Avengers 2" and it is the first image...

Yes this is it. Which set of hands did you use for this pose? Can you post a pic of the full figure like this?

But why was it some huge secret in the first place? Why give hints and not just fully articulate what you're talking about or better yet, post the pic?

I think he looks fine personally, his torso could do with a little definition when you compare him to the still but i think he's a solid figure and definitely hot toys best cap

6de3f892c924d15c-captainamerica2532742cee4f7a.jpg
DSC_1578batman.jpg

I agree, the difference still bugs me a little bit, but I don't really care its a great figure.

I prefer the civilian version tho

I did put a lot of hints in my post. I mean searching "Captain America Thor Avengers 2" and it is the first image...

Yes this is it. Which set of hands did you use for this pose? Can you post a pic of the full figure like this?

i used the spread out hands and interlocked his fingers so his thumbs where close together.

But why was it some huge secret in the first place? Why give hints and not just fully articulate what you're talking about or better yet, post the pic?

It's not that I'm too lazy to search for the picture (though I am lazy), but it would've been much shorter to just say "pose with his hands on his belt buckle like in some promo pics for TWS and Avengers 2" instead of something like "I'm sure people know what pose I'm talking about. Cap is posed like that in almost all the movies I think." There were hints, but it didn't need to be so ambiguous in your description.

That said, although it's not something I'd use in my collection, it is a wonderful Cap pose.

Because typing "cap with his hands on his belt" would have been too difficult. lol

It looks good man! But the head looks too big for the body.
I love TFA but he is on the small side.
I contemplated keeping my TFA, was gonna sell it and just stick with GA cap, but I kinda wanted a cap unmasked also like that.
So unless that's lens distortion, might get a stealth suit and loose head instead.

The civvie sculpt is one of the strongest points, going to get another at some point to swap out the helmet sculpt so i can make use of the empty helmet from time to time

DSC_1642batman.jpg

Back