Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much. :panic:
Can anyone tell me - if I will mix the heads - I wanna put Steve's head on stealth body, can I put for example, Thor's head to his 2nd body? And will it looks ok with this and can I put Thor's clothes to Cap's civilian body?
Sorry again for my newbie questions, I'm really shy :pray:

what does this have to do with anything? :huh

Thank you very much. :panic:
Can anyone tell me - if I will mix the heads - I wanna put Steve's head on stealth body, can I put for example, Thor's head to his 2nd body? And will it looks ok with this and can I put Thor's clothes to Cap's civilian body?
Sorry again for my newbie questions, I'm really shy :pray:

The Steve Rogers head sculpt has a neck sculpted to the head, so the body does not have a neck. You would need a separate neck joint for Thor's head. I don't know why you would want to switch Thor to Caps body :dunno Not sure Thors body armor will fit over Caps chest cause it has sculpted muscle added

Director Coulson welcomed my newest 1/6 Cap figure to the family today. Can't wait for these two to join the fun. ;)

10731068_10153639060609460_7419341916504961139_n.jpg

We'll have to wait and see, but I don't think Hot Toys would use a stretchy material that doesn't shrink back to its original size. It looks rather thick, and the new Spidey figure shows that HT can make good (thin) stretchy material. However, depending on how snug it currently fits on the padded body, it might be a bit loose on the non-padded torso (even if it shrinks back down to size).

Hmm I see.

One point that might have escaped attention concerns the pants. The padding expands the waist, so removing that (or maybe even moving to another torso) may affect how the pants fit.

That's true never thought of that.

I forget who mentioned it before, but removing the ab padding may turn out to be the best/simplest mod.

Yeah looks that way.

Anyone know if the unmasked Steve Rogers head sculpt from The Avengers Cap figure will fit on the ball socket for either the Stealth Figure or the Civilian figure?

I want to display both figures unmasked. The head sculpts for the 2 pack have fixed necks while Steve Rogers head from Avengers Cap is on jointed neck. I don't know if the ball joints on the two new figures are the same size as one on the Avengers Cap.

I don't want to pay $120+ for an unmasked head from the HK sellers that have parted out the WS 2 pack set, if I don't need to.

It should. They don't change their neck adapters like the Batman figures do... :monkey4

Wait for an official confirmation from someone who has them in hand though. :wink1:

Haha, I don't even have BW yet. :lol I had it on preorder with a coupon at Sideshow, but I'm waiting for the price to go down some more (come on, holiday discounts!). And I'm even doing the same for the Winter Soldier, so it'll be a while before I get either of those two in hand. As for the 2-pack, it would be pretty fun (and make my collection Cap-heavy), but I'll wait to see what the general response is.

Other than this set, what other TWS figures do you have on preorder?

I hope you get BW and WS soon those are great figures, oh a Cap-heavy collection, I know what you mean... when this set arrives I'll officialy have more Cap figures than Iron Man figures... how crazy is that? :lol

Just this set, and the actual Winter Soldier should arrvie soon. I thought about getting Falcon but I don't like him that much. Will you get Falcon?

Back