Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made contact with sideshow and they told me that the Captain America/ Steve Rodgers Figure is not on their Release List for November, thats the main reason why they changed my Flexpay to December. but i dont know how reliable Sideshow is in such matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the holidays and such coming up it is unlikey. Postal closings, office closings, etc... I say mid January is when we'll see it.

Hope I'm wrong though.

The only thing worth speculating at this point is how many times people say that they're sure it'll happen tomorrow everyday that it's not released :rotfl

I call it for every single day until mid january! Dibs on the next eight weeks! lol In all seriousness, I'd really like to see this get released sooner rather than later. I'm interested in the in hand pics and peoples opinions of it.

I'm calling it - not yesterday.

tumblr_mukywhYVgg1racr8wo1_25025.gif

I would wait till the sponsored reviewers (Sean Long, Optibotimus) get their stuff before making any guesses

So guys from your experience on past years, is SSC generous with Black Friday promos?...thinking bout holding off on this purchase till I see what promos they offer on the week

Back