Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Article: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captai

Looks like pieces of film covering the red areas that was worn through to the red....especially the inner circle....

Like heat wrapping the light blue film....on to the shield

Peel off the film... And you get the red back..

I think you might be right! :clap

Look at this close-up of the teaser poster. I always thought it was a super BD shield but now it actually appears that the "stealth" shield was just his regular shield covered in rings of silver film over the red portions that aren't very durable. So he applies the film to his regular shield for night missions or whatever and then peels them off when he returns stateside.

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier_612x380.jpg

Re: Article: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captai

Loved the movie. Was able to place an po at bbts for now. Can't drop NRD due to other preorder figures as well.

That confused me too. I thought that the only vibranium was in the world was used for his red shield. I guess he just paints it off screen.

Its all the vibranium the US had not in the world ;) *wakanda!!!*

Looks like pieces of film covering the red areas that was worn through to the red....especially the inner circle....

Like heat wrapping the light blue film....on to the shield

Peel off the film... And you get the red back..

Agreed, if you look at the blue shield, you can see the film bunching up in lines from where Bartoc was hitting it.

Its all the vibranium the US had not in the world ;) *wakanda!!!*

Agreed, if you look at the blue shield, you can see the film bunching up in lines from where Bartoc was hitting it.

Black Panther! I want to see T'Challa Marvel.

Seriously. :lol

I can't believe I just preordered *5* HT figures from this movie over the past few weeks and with Falcon still on the way. :horror

I feel your pain! I have all but the stealth suit/steve rogers two pack preordered. I wish I would've preordered that on bbts now.. debating doing it on ss or just waiting for one to come up on bbts. Avoiding the NRD if possible

I feel your pain! I have all but the stealth suit/steve rogers two pack preordered. I wish I would've preordered that on bbts now.. debating doing it on ss or just waiting for one to come up on bbts. Avoiding the NRD if possible

I know batman armory the deluxe one had a NRD as well.. Did u order that on BBTS

I ordered it on SS I need the payment plans on all the winter solider stuff I pre ordered and stuff

Has it been discussed how Cap's shield attack to his shoulder/back strap holder? From the movie, it looks like just some kind of buckle on his back, maybe it's a magnet? It would be cool if HT incorporated some kind of magnet to attach and remove his shield with ease like he does in the movie.

I know batman armory the deluxe one had a NRD as well.. Did u order that on BBTS

I ordered it on SS I need the payment plans on all the winter solider stuff I pre ordered and stuff

SS sent me a waitlist conversion last night for the armory w/ Bruce & Alfred, but I got lucky on BBTS late last night with one and canceled it. I suppose I will be preordering the two pack from SS. People probably won't give that one up on BBTS. It's too awesome

I want HTs to make every character that appeared on screen I loved this movie so much!!! :)

Last edited:
:exactly:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd take an "agent 13" Emily van camp or a Redford. But yeah 4 figures POed from this movie and guardians of the galaxy coming out later this year which I am going to want a half dozen figures as well...

I want HTs to make every character that appeared on screen I loved this move so much!!! :)

I want battle damaged fury with his lil light saber :p, Maria hill in disguise , and idk of this was done already but captain america set where he is getting serum set. Okay I just want Peggy carter!

interesting. Now the 2pac has a "limit of one per customer" disclaimer. As I recall, yesterday it had a drop down to select how many you wanted.
The Strike suit single you can order as many as you like, but this set has ALWAYS been one per customer, just like the Golden Age Cap.

Back