Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's here! Now I just have to :impatient: until I get home to crack him open.

Mine arrived today as well. Initial impression is that they both look great. Pleasantly surprised with the stealth suit, as I wasn't expecting the blue to be as dark as it is in hand. Looks as dark as it did in the movie. The online pics are very deceiving.

My two pack will be here tomorrow. Super pumped! Saw stealth cap at a local comic shop over the weekend and placed my order in store after seeing him up close. :lol

uploadfromtaptalk1427845358859.jpg

Do you think Sideshow would send me a replacement due to this?

I think the collar is snagged on the neck joint. Try and take it out and adjust the collar before putting it back in.

Mine was like that and that's what I did. Wouldn't hurt to try so you don't have to go thru the replacement process.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go back and open the figure again and see if that's the problem.

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Sure anytime. I hope that fixes it.
Dude. You are the man. Saved me from making a mistake and asking for an exchange. I messed around with the neck joint like you suggested and it went back to normal.

Now I can go to sleep happy. Lol

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Dude. You are the man. Saved me from making a mistake and asking for an exchange. I messed around with the neck joint like you suggested and it went back to normal.

Now I can go to sleep happy. Lol

Fist-Bump-Fail-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

Back