Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the notice today my 2 pack will be shipping soon, final flex will be going thru and I can finally have this guy in hand

Cap was on the truck today. I was home all day long. Open the door around noon and find a note that delivery was attempted and no one was there. The freakin' driver didn't even knock on the door. Not happy about that. :mad:

Cap was on the truck today. I was home all day long. Open the door around noon and find a note that delivery was attempted and no one was there. The freakin' driver didn't even knock on the door. Not happy about that. :mad:
That's why I have them hold at the UPS facility... I'm not gonna depend on a driver to get here eventully. You can go and pick it up as soon as they open

And this is why I'm lucky to have my neighbor actually work for UPS :lol

That ****e happens all the time to me. I have the worst ups usps and fedex drivers on the planet. They never knock, they leave packages sitting in the rain or snow, boxes are almost always damaged and late. I went and bought two cameras just becuase of the delivery people. One pointed at my mailbox and the other to cover two angles on the porch. I already had a survaliance system set up but they got wise to the cameras and intentionally avoided them. It was comical. When a box was banged up they would hug the house to stay out of view of the camera so I wouldn't see them and call them out as they ran away without knocking. So I got the new cams last year. They still try stuff. I've got some crazy videos of these fools doing stuff. And not just to my stuff. The house across the street and next door too. I HATE my delivery people. Lol

That ****e happens all the time to me. I have the worst ups usps and fedex drivers on the planet. They never knock, they leave packages sitting in the rain or snow, boxes are almost always damaged and late. I went and bought two cameras just becuase of the delivery people. One pointed at my mailbox and the other to cover two angles on the porch. I already had a survaliance system set up but they got wise to the cameras and intentionally avoided them. It was comical. When a box was banged up they would hug the house to stay out of view of the camera so I wouldn't see them and call them out as they ran away without knocking. So I got the new cams last year. They still try stuff. I've got some crazy videos of these fools doing stuff. And not just to my stuff. The house across the street and next door too. I HATE my delivery people. Lol

I would LOVE to see these videos.

DSC00600.jpg
DSC00585.jpg

I know you guys have said that the articulation on the stealth cap was terrible but I didn't think it would be this bad. Maybe mine is just stiff? I don't know but his arms can barely move. Anyways, will def be a work in progress I guess.

Back