Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry it's late but IMO this was worth the wait in gold! :yess:

Here's some quick picks

I love this look with the stealth suit and no mask!

This works great with Widow

Trying to mimic the opening scene

I didn't mind the right out of the box look without the mask

Last edited:
Thanks man...is the head a bit bigger than the older cap heads ie ones that came with TFA + Avegers cap?

technically.
But only in regards to the slightly puffed up hairstyle. Physically, the face would fit in all previous masks(except GA), and it's the same size as the rescue sculpt if you account for the flatter hair on that sculpt.

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I cant wait. Been waiting to get my hands on this set for a while.

That GA Cap head looks horrible... Like he's a child afraid of taking a dump. What were they thinking?

Got mine today, I am very dissapointed with the articulation on the upper body. Also the chest looks flat. I will be taking off the fat suit with the instructions from the reviewer king (clipper king) that he posted in youtube.

That GA Cap head looks horrible... Like he's a child afraid of taking a dump. What were they thinking?

Yeah. It's a look of desperation on the eyes. But when you cover the eyes, the mouth looks fine, so it's clear that the eyes are to blame.

54DDE39B-701E-4455-B2F9-0B96AAA43FE3.jpg

8A6D7FFE-EC06-47A6-B0A1-E70187106BDB.jpg

Back