Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Hotking! And yes, that's the advantage of getting your orders via store pick-up. I got my Python from a local dealer. Noticed after a week that one of the scratches on the chest isn't a scratch decal but an actual scratch! Took it back to the shop, where I chose from 3 more boxes before getting the prefect one. And I wan't just picky -- the storekeeper was surprised to see that HT sent them bad units. Now they'll send 'em back for replacements.

Thanks Heubert I agree with you on the advantage of store pick-ups.
Singapore and The Philippines have it good as opposed to Europe and the USA.
Sometimes these bad units fall into the hands of non-fussy collectors and Hot Toys get away with it.

With Hot Toys packed schedule, I am sure paint smudges and some bad parts will be found from time to time.
However, Hot Toys is not making me excited anymore and it is easy for me to not pre-order any of their recent offerings. :D

Stop it. Stop it. STOP IT! :lol

If we get a bad part, we have to e-mail proof to Sideshow and destroy it.

Hahaha Yankees, then the acceptance of the bad part will depend on your threshold.
There are certain bad parts that can be accepted as destroying a figure/parts can be "mind blowing"!!

Congrats Hotking! And yes, that's the advantage of getting your orders via store pick-up. I got my Python from a local dealer. Noticed after a week that one of the scratches on the chest isn't a scratch decal but an actual scratch! Took it back to the shop, where I chose from 3 more boxes before getting the prefect one. And I wan't just picky -- the storekeeper was surprised to see that HT sent them bad units. Now they'll send 'em back for replacements.

Oh yes you were buddy :lol

****. I still haven't taken my HB from the store. My final year is really taking a lot of my time. :(

Congrats on those who got it already!

die_in_fire.jpg

Damn! I got a lot of Stuff coming in the next few days! :woo
Today-Captain America PF
Friday- Peacemaker.
Monday- HEARTBREAKER.
Tuesday-RoboCop

Had the tony hs from mark 7 on the heartbreaker. This figure is really nicely made.beautiful. Period.

Back