Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon they'll start doing Diecasts more regularly, and you can expect $300+ on all HT and a $1000 dollar Diecast Igor or $2000 dollar Diecast Hulkbuster( I'd buy that though:rotfl)

Soon they'll start doing Diecasts more regularly, and you can expect $300+ on all HT and a $1000 dollar Diecast Igor or $2000 dollar Diecast Hulkbuster( I'd buy that though:rotfl)

Not sure, I dont think diecasts went down or sold as well as they expected, that and the extended production time and increased molding costs makes me think they'll be limited and not the norm

If they ever get that high, I hope I am out of the hobby by then, lol.

I really like this armor and I'm considering this to be my IM (don't have one yet). But the one thing thats holding me back is the lack of Tony Stark head. Would really like that to be an option, like with the upcoming silver centurion version. (But I don't like the silver-version as much as I like this one) ;|
(Same thing bugs me with the upcoming spiderman2. Are they really going to start leaving them off so they can sell the plain figures separately)

I really like this armor and I'm considering this to be my IM (don't have one yet). But the one thing thats holding me back is the lack of Tony Stark head. Would really like that to be an option, like with the upcoming silver centurion version. (But I don't like the silver-version as much as I like this one) ;|
(Same thing bugs me with the upcoming spiderman2. Are they really going to start leaving them off so they can sell the plain figures separately)

The problem with a Tony or Parker headsculpt is it adds to the cost and release time as they need to pay likeness rights and wait for sculpts to get approval from the likeness holders...

The MMS179 spiderman took well over a year for the parker HS to even get approved, so it becomes a burden to a release at some point

Well... i regret cancelling my preorder. Doh! Now its sold out from popcultcha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm ok with there being no Tony Stark HS to go with this armor, not only because he wasn't seen wearing it in the movie but I'm usually too tempted to display them with the visor up or the RDJ HS on (except for Mark VII, no temptation there).

Back