Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XVII Heartbreaker Armor

You still have plenty of time for Thor. I think its a great looking figure but he is also seemingly the slowest seller of the team so far too.

Nice pics! Yeah, I felt like he wasn't a priority. He's a nice-looking figure. I just have a hard time because he's not that different looking from the Thor I have, though there are certainly improvements here and there.

Scarlet Witch! :hi5:

Good one. I was also thinking the Vision and Black Panther. :wave

Nice pics! Yeah, I felt like he wasn't a priority. He's a nice-looking figure. I just have a hard time because he's not that different looking from the Thor I have, though there are certainly improvements here and there.

Thank you. I was never fond of the MMS146 but loved Odin. The only thing lacking in this new Thor is a helmet. But that wasn't used in TA.

Thoughd I'd share what I just saw: :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apKnbAAoAC4[/ame]

Will have to get gta iv for pc now. :gah:

Uhm... that's awesome! Makes me wonder why we didn't get a console game for IM3.

Uhm... that's awesome! Makes me wonder why we didn't get a console game for IM3.

That's true, think there's quite a nice official fun app game but there would be a lot of potential for a console game imo.

Coz every IM game sucked.

I really enjoyed the first game. In fact, I was thinking about playing it again. It was kind of hard in places, but was pretty fun. IM2 was DEFINITELY horrible.

Nice new pic, kinda want this now

293max.jpg

Is this the HT version or what????????

Nope. CG art.

Hi.Any update on the Heartbreaker?No news since may. I hope to hear some news soon...Also, do you guys think Hot Toys is going to announce something with the release of Iron man 3 Blu-ray extra/deleted scenes on September?

Hoping we'll see this and Igor at SDCC.

This, I wanna get! Hope its not the action pose one.

one of the cooler suits, will definitely get it. Although i havent even saved enough money for mk 42, IP and red snapper....

Back