1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the pics yes the first one looks better. I just hate that hes out of scale......what was HT thinking.

The MOS Supes is close to 13 inches in height. The BvS Supes should be shorter, at 12.40 inches, at least according to the Sideshow specs.

Anybody got the link to the cape/collar mod video. Or at least I thought there was one.

Here are a couple of them.

The cape on the BvS Supes proto is superior to that of the MOS stock version but it still doesn't look nearly as nice as these modded ones.

In the pictures I've seen thus far, BvS Supes looks like he may be shorter than MoS Supes. However, the specs for BvS Supes that I've seen indicate that they are roughly the same height.
Arghhhhh

The MOS Supes is close to 13 inches in height. The BvS Supes should be shorter, at 12.40 inches, at least according to the Sideshow specs.

Here are a couple of them.

The cape on the BvS Supes proto is superior to that of the MOS stock version but it still doesn't look nearly as nice as these modded ones.
Oh well I guess no upgrade for me then. I just posed him by himself and it's usually fine. At least that wont make other figures looks small compared to MOS.

Did some mods to my supes:
Painted all the piping to change it to blue.
Darkened the boots and emblem.
Lowered the collar.
Painted the hair black.
Painted the suit a new blue.

IMG_20160204_123840_zpsktvxn8es.jpg

Should I change the cape with Tony Mei's? I couldn't decide it. Tony Mei's cape is a little bit expensive. And I am afraid mess up with my figure. Is it worth it?

Should I change the cape with Tony Mei's? I couldn't decide it. Tony Mei's cape is a little bit expensive. And I am afraid mess up with my figure. Is it worth it?

Highly highly highly suggest switching the capes absolutely brings the figure to another level.
If you're on a tight budget, there's a guy here named Jaxon that has nice capes with a modest price.

But if you want the absolute best cape, I strongly recommend Tony's cape.
He picks the best material and they are very well tailored for the figures.
If you can, I highly recommend Tony's.

Got bored today so took a little of this great piece. Shots were taken with an iPhone camera so not the best but still fun

Highly highly highly suggest switching the capes absolutely brings the figure to another level.
If you're on a tight budget, there's a guy here named Jaxon that has nice capes with a modest price.

But if you want the absolute best cape, I strongly recommend Tony's cape.
He picks the best material and they are very well tailored for the figures.
If you can, I highly recommend Tony's.

Thank you very much for your respond.
Is it easy to change it? I am so afraid to mess up with my figure.

Thank you very much for your respond.
Is it easy to change it? I am so afraid to mess up with my figure.

I've done the mod twice.
the first time, it was scary cause I only had picture instructions from Tony Meis to go by.
But that instruction video posted is extremely helpful.
The 2nd time I did it, it felt so easy and felt much more comfortable doing it.

Just follow that instruction video, it was well made and very informative.
The mod is extremely worth it. Personally I feel it's almost mandatory cause it really really makes the figure look magnificent.
It already looks great stock, but it's so much more amazing with the cape mod.

I have my MOS in Its box since I bought it, soon I might get a detolf and im planning on modding mine but im so scared of doing it lol.

Back