1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SilverStar!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440819316.240995.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440819335.424316.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Okay just grabbed this figure for $160AUD which is around $115USD right now with our terrible exchange rate. Figures are retailing for $330AUD right now so i thought why the hell not. Just one question, thinking about modding him when he comes, regarding repainting the suit to a more accurate colour, did people just use a black wash? And was it applied to every part of the suit?

Wow the MOS Supes market seems to be at an all time low. I got a mint new in box for $200 shipped and I thought that was a steal! Perhaps hype will drive prices back up closer to release of BvS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine as a gift last Christmas and the person who got it for me said they were able to score it off of eBay for $50 from one of those $1 reserve auctions. Brand new, MIB.

Just another silly cell phone shot I couldn't resist taking, and don't have the self control not to share.

Such great figures.

w3tEcH.jpg

Still a great picture! Helps with the fact that MoS Supes is such an awesome figure and is pretty much impossible to take a bad photo with from any angle.

Wasn't this the same image that you asked awhile back to come up with some humorous dialogue for? :lol

Still a great picture! Helps with the fact that MoS Supes is such an awesome figure and is pretty much impossible to take a bad photo with from any angle.

Wasn't this the same image that you asked awhile back to come up with some humorous dialogue for? :lol

same day, same time, slightly different angle. I was cleaning out my phone and came across this one earlier tonight.

I just bought a wired cape for my MOS. the neck mod was done before I purchased the figure. Where can I find out how to swap the capes? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back