1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally I got him. the drama began when I ordered him from Australia. I'm exchange student now in Helsinki Finland and have pretty good grant so I'm buying some stuff now :D so I ordered him finally. seller was nice . I payed 200 Euros.item was new and I was so happy. cz I know this figure will become hit after Batman v Superman movie and it will be impossible to buy him for this price.even now its getting high. I was calmed and waiting the package until tracking number was frozen. it arrived in Helsinki on Sep 18 but I didn't get anything for this time...it was gone 3 days and I was so nervous. I go to the post office and OMG. they said that my package is in import zone and I have to go there to pay import cost. do u have any idea where is this? very very far away from Helsinki. I was med. almost screamed. if you are not Finnish you can't make it with internet and you have to go there.I go there,thanks for Google Map. traveled 3 hours by train.than bus and than walked 1 hour.finally I entered the building and then... customer service said to me that I must have printed version of my order . I hadn't and asked for help.they did nothing. almost killed that man. there was nothing around any building to ask for help. I asked this man if he had email to send screenshot and then print.he sad he has but I hadn't internet on my phone and asked if there was WIFI. he sad there there is not. almost dead I set down in cafe inside. and OMG there was WIFI. I sent him screen and went again there. he has lunch and watched at me how nervous I was and didn't do anything. she was a sun of a gun. finally drama ended and he was so surprised that I ordered figure for this price.I payed 47.27 Euros for import.but I have not got any package. he said that I will get it after 2 days. 2 days ago I got email that may parcel is at some address near my house. I was searching this office for 1 hours. cz there was nt any office name. and people hate English in Finland there is not any sign in English. finally I got him. it was most nervous time in my life. NEVER ORDER ANYTHING IN FINLAND> NEVER ! EVER ! here is he.he is adorable and worth any penny. I'm happy that I got this version.I'm very picky with paint and there is some variants of eyes . I loved this one. thanks god !
12046631_1152973964730327_595128841931971570_n.jpg

I just hope the cape is the correct color this time.No more bright red capes,please.

While it doesn't take away from the figure at all in any way for me, I thought the cape could have possibly been a slight shade darker as well to match the shade it seemed to be in the film.

However, I actually think the shade of the cape on the figure, would have looked better in the actual film.

I hope DC isn't gonna be like Marvel and come out with a different outfit every movie, or else I'm gonna be really broke! I think HT would at least do another normal Bats and an armoured Bats, Supes looks close enough to the original.

I don't think you can really overhaul Superman's suit, as it's pretty iconic. They made a few minor alterations to it so technically, it is a "different suit" (which I think they'll continue to do each film), but nothing overly major. Unless they try and give him something similar to an Injustice look at some point:

superman-full_0_0.png

I think Batman's suit you can overhaul a bit more. Batman Begins to TDK for instance was a major costume/suit change in my opinion, while TDK to TDKR was minor. Since DC is essentially attempting to mimic Marvel's paradigm at this point, I would presume they will probably change Batman's suit in some capacity for each subsequent film.

I hope HT doesn't half ass the line... More than just 3 figures this time. Superman, Batman, WW, bald Luthor, whatever other villain is in the movie, plus they'll do Batman's armor.

I want a Superman/reporter Clark 2-pack.

I just hope the cape is the correct color this time.No more bright red capes,please.

On the other hand, it gave Tony an opportunity to work his magic! :clap

7_zpsfc064253.png~original

I hope DC isn't gonna be like Marvel and come out with a different outfit every movie, or else I'm gonna be really broke! I think HT would at least do another normal Bats and an armoured Bats, Supes looks close enough to the original.

I'd love it if Supes was just over 12 inches tall this time. Yes, yes, the character's "supposed" to be 6-6. So, does that make Clark Kent 6-6 as well?

accidentally dropped this figure and some of the paint chipped for the nose, is there any way to cover it up?

Back