1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't thiink there was anything wrong with the scale before.
Well he was huge compared to the ones that came before him. He made the dx12 look like his little brother. If they make batfleck four or five inches taller than him that would be a big ass figure

Well he was huge compared to the ones that came before him. He made the dx12 look like his little brother. If they make batfleck four or five inches taller than him that would be a big ass figure

Cavill is 6-1 but if I'm not mistaken, isn't Superman in the Snyderverse supposed to be 6-6? Even if that were the case, I believe the MoS figure would've projected out to 7 feet tall...that's why it dwarfs Reeve Superman and Bale Batman so much.

Affleck is 6-4, so the disparity wouldn't be as great, but still, 7 feet > 6-4. :slap :lol I'm pretty sure it won't happen (it didn't with AoU Hulk), but I'd like to see a scaled-down Superman.

Looks like Sups is almost 7' tall...
uploadfromtaptalk1429374226599.jpg

Any of the head sculpts that came with the hot toys superman returns figures? I'm wondering if those head sculpts could fit on this MoS figure.

Nope. The SR figures had really slender necks. It would be a really task to get the heads on the MOS body. Also, the SR figures were just PVC with eyes and hair painted. They lacked the realism of modern sculpts and paintjobs, so they look really out of place on a modern body type.

366D2E3F-49F9-480C-9296-62B5E7C102D4.jpg

439F8FE0-86D5-4606-BBB4-04C888E9B6BF.jpg

32632543-8398-4FDD-8C60-E54D2C229E88.jpg

Cavill is 6-1 but if I'm not mistaken, isn't Superman in the Snyderverse supposed to be 6-6? Even if that were the case, I believe the MoS figure would've projected out to 7 feet tall...that's why it dwarfs Reeve Superman and Bale Batman so much.

Affleck is 6-4, so the disparity wouldn't be as great, but still, 7 feet > 6-4. :slap :lol I'm pretty sure it won't happen (it didn't with AoU Hulk), but I'd like to see a scaled-down Superman.
If this figure is scaled to 7 feet tall then hulk is 20
And iron man 8. And cap is 7. This figure is no where near that big.

I just used a tape...the figure is just shy of 13 inches. So 78 inches would by 1:1 height. Or 6ft 5 or 6 foot 4. Which is within one or two inches of bale batman at full 1:1. So, yea given that superman is supposed to be 6ft4 to 6ft6 I see no scale problems.

It's not how tall the actor is, but how tall the character is.

Last edited:
Why is Superman shorter than 13 inches in one pic but taller than 13 in the other? :slap :lol

He's not. It's just the angle of the photo and the tape holder being closer to the figure. He tapes out at just under 13 inches tall from bottom of sole to top of his head.

So, like i said, he's not 7 foot tall. But between 6'4 and 6'5. Which is correct. So I see no issues with scale.

I don't have the reeve superman but it appears they made him a little shorter then the ideal superman height. But there's not really any wrong height so I don't think its an issue. When I put my MOS superman next to my armory batman they are nearly identical in height. Equals in essence.

13 inches is 6-6.

Yeah, you don't see an issue with scale, but lots of people did.

Yes, me. Which is exactly what I said. I didn't say anyone else's name.

13 inches. 13x6 is 78. 78 divided by 12 is 6.5 so 6 feet 5 inches. But the figure is just under 13, so it could be 6'4 or 6'5.

I don't thiink there was anything wrong with the scale before.

And after that I just addressed the comment that he scaled up to 7 feet tall. Which, isn't the case.

Yes, me. Which is exactly what I said. I didn't say anyone else's name.

13 inches. 13x6 is 78. 78 divided by 12 is 6.5 so 6 feet 5 inches. But the figure is just under 13, so it could be 6'4 or 6'5.

And after that I just addressed the comment that he scaled up to 7 feet tall. Which, isn't the case.

6.5 is not the same as 6-5. It's actually 6-6. I can be pedantic as well.

Well, you didn't pen one of your customary essays, so that's progress, I guess.

ok so 6ft 6 is 13 inches. The figure is under 13 inches, so under 6 ft 6. Either way, not 7 foot tall.

Back