1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a million, Saigon! As you can see from my quote above, the look of the suit after the mod using Tony's collar is what made the final decision to wait on his collar for me. Really appreciate the additional tips to. My TM collar is still a couple of weeks away, I'm guessing, but I'll put you ideas to good use when it come in.

Thanks again!
-QGF

No problem my friend! You'll love the clean look the collar gives the mod! The old collar mod looks great with the cape down, but like you, I just couldn't stand knowing that the back of the suit looked destroyed underneath the cape. With Tony's collar, it really does look factory-made once you're done if you just take your time and do it right :) Good luck installing your collar once you get it. Just take your time with the install and it should turn out fine. And it's definitely worth the wait!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Looks really good Saigon!!! :hi5:

Thx man! :hi5: Tony deserves all the praise. His capes and other custom work are just top notch!

The thinner front collar frame on Tony's custom collar looks amazing! MUCH more screen accurate than the HT original. Yet another reason I'm excited to get this piece and FINALLY mod this figure. I truly believe this is one of HT's very best...

So I ordered him the week after thanksgiving when Sideshow had there sale... I was lucky enough to say I picked this figure up for $125 with free shipping...

He arrived today and WOW :clap :clap :clap

This might be a little excessive, but I think I am in love with this figure! lol
Can someone please explain to me how he is not sold out and going for a small fortune?

Sure he has his flaws, every figure does, but he is absolutely beautiful! LOOK AT HIM :)

Attachments

• SUPERMAN_007.jpg
    SUPERMAN_007.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 357
Stunning... any customizations other than the neck/collar mod and cape on the top piece?

The only other thing I did besides the collar. I pulled the sleeves down to tighten up the suit on the arms include them at the wrist. Same thing I did with the legs. And of course the custom Tony Mei Cape. I am planning on sending a third man of steel figure to get a more screen accurate paint job here in the next few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Awesome custom black MOS! Did you paint him yourself? What type of paint was used if you don't mind me asking?

A friend of mine did the artwork and painted it cape is by Tony Mei. Toomany figures did the paint job .I believe he used basic acrylic paint.

Beard looks great. Well done. You can buy a set from Kit containing the clothes he wore when he discovered the scout ship.
All it's missing is a jacket(And Dam Toys do a great one).
I did the same thing with a MOS sculpt for my Hobo-Of-Steel figure.

91CAC622-5BC4-4536-94AB-7AE6ADFC0A2C.jpg

96A5ADC9-890A-4038-B9C2-0EAD9740CB5E.jpg

CE24B66F-B5A4-4350-A328-90C8F767A34F.jpg

7F97B5FC-52A3-4839-93A1-EBAF35C6646B.jpg

Hi Collectors. I have a Clark Kent headsculpt with a TTM 20 body. I have him fitted in a t-shirt but he's currently pants-less. Do you guys have any links/recommendations as to which pants might fit a TTM 20 body? Thank you so much!

1d24e581e9abe61958906628e714c263.jpg

A friend of mine did the artwork and painted it cape is by Tony Mei. Toomany figures did the paint job .I believe he used basic acrylic paint.

Man I need a black man of steel? Does the guy do commissions?

I sooooo want that Tony collar and cape, but I am not sure I could do this mod on my own. I am so worried about damaging the suit and fig, and ruining it.

Back