1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fzhwBp.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics, Emerald!

Its amazing how much presence this figure has. whenever I see him in a display with other figures, the eye always goes straight to him.

Great pic! Nice idea with the cape

Thanks! Looks even better in person. I still need to work with it a little more to make the cape draped over the arm look a little better until I can do an awesome wire job like yours...

And by the way, as great as this figure is stock (and it really is great), as far as I'm concerned the neck/collar mod is no longer optional, it's required. Understand the feeling of all who are hesitant, but it's really quite straight forward, and the results speak for themselves. I had the Emarae video playing in the background as I did mine for both technical and moral support!

Last edited:
Anyone here have Tony Mei's wired MOS cape? I've seen pics of it on TM's FB page, but was wondering if anyone had any in-hand pic of it?

Thx a lot for your reply, Tony. I was actually only curious since I just ordered another MOS figure off ebay that happens to have your wired cape included. Was just wondering what to expect. Already have your non-wired cape/collar (posted some pics a few pages back) and it is simply awesome.

I may keep the wired cape as an option for my old MOS figure, but the new one will be customized into the black version. Which reminds me, I'll probably be sending payment your way soon for the black MOS cape as well as payment for a few other items (I emailed you about these items a little over a week ago).

I was really pleased with how this pic came out so wanted to share. I know these last few shots are awfully similar. Hoping I have a chance to do some more cotrolled lighting/neutral background stuff soon, but not today. Continue to be impressed with his presence...

aceRVu.jpg

xhpvVF.jpg

Henry Cavill Superman was my first sixth scale Hot Toys. Also ended up buying Christopher Reeve on the same day.

DSC00727.JPG

I was really pleased with how this pic came out so wanted to share. I know these last few shots are awfully similar. Hoping I have a chance to do some more cotrolled lighting/neutral background stuff soon, but not today. Continue to be impressed with his presence...

aceRVu.jpg

xhpvVF.jpg

Nice pics man. :hi5:

Henry Cavill Superman was my first sixth scale Hot Toys. Also ended up buying Christopher Reeve on the same day.

DSC00727.JPG

Grats, the original superman...and the worthy successor.

Back