1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could easily thread wire into the existing cape if you didn't want to bother buying a whole new one.

I think the stock standard version of this figure looks fantastic and those alterations are not must do's to enjoy it.

This is still on sale at forbidden planet uk for £150

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched MOS today since I got him and Zod coming next week. Man, so much property damage with all the ruckus. I wonder if they will reveal the death toll in BvS. I see why batman is so pissed. Can't wait to see the next movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, that HA11OW33N code is still valid through tomorrow. I wasn't too late. Had been itching to pull the trigger on this figure for some time now and that's all I needed to do it. Really didn't care for the movie, but I love the Superman character so much that I'm thinking this will still look great next to the Reeve Superman figure.

Was there an exclusive version of this? I thought that it was the key but the one I got from Spooktacular had it as well.

Was there an exclusive version of this? I thought that it was the key but the one I got from Spooktacular had it as well.

I don't recall there being an ex version. I think the 1:1 key was a special MMS200 celebration bonus deal

No Exclusive version offered.

I don't recall there being an ex version. I think the 1:1 key was a special MMS200 celebration bonus deal

Yep, the 1:1 key was HT way of "celebrating" their 200th figure.

Received mine from SS yesterday and now have to wait for the Tony Mei custom cape so that I can do the collar mod.

I'm not happy with many of the apparent choices they've made with the movie but I'm a huge Superman and Batman fan so I'll probably be at the damn midnight show.

Looking forwarding to the figure line... the Batman should be impressive.

Just got my MOS, it is absolutely beautiful in hand. Can't wait for ZOD. Lol
c65f87459eda31c50b222196a082ca5e.jpg
7c54abc4d0568d63b4e169316b3201ab.jpg
a9c4b5c9429a3f06f5a3c836b6eef4ce.jpg

Back